Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It seems we'll only see Vegito tomorrow :francis:then they unfuse then Goku suddenly remembers he has the button from Zeno:dwillhuh:zi would've preferred a nice battle like before then Vegito keeps him busy enough for Trunks to try another Mafuba. Bulma repairing the time machine just have her go back, get the seal, then come back:mjlol:Trunks uses Mafuba :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
It seems we'll only see Vegito tomorrow :francis:then they unfuse then Goku suddenly remembers he has the button from Zeno:dwillhuh:zi would've preferred a nice battle like before then Vegito keeps him busy enough for Trunks to try another Mafuba. Bulma repairing the time machine just have her go back, get the seal, then come back:mjlol:Trunks uses Mafuba :manny:
fixed that for u:upsetfavre:

and theyre going to beat zamasu so bad that he wont have a body anymore, but he cant die since he's immortal so theres only one way to get rid of him, at least they already won the fight before calling zeno tho

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember there was a rumor saying that if Vegeta and Goku naturally fused at the fullest SSB god mode it would destroy the planet off jump... :wtf: is that true???

Apparently if a saiyan participates in the fusion, he must be in base form. Fusing in super saiyan form causes fatal harm bc of the inability of the body to maintain the state.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikkas bytching before the episodes even air to get clarification:what:

It's Super, what can you expect? So all of a sudden Potaro's have time limits/or power limits now? You can't be serious. Elder Kai didn't mention any of this when he explained how the earrings worked. I'm sick of the inconsistency.

Who is writing this crap? Icould rewrite this story much better.. I could make it so things are explained properly, power levels make since, etc. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
297.png
tumblr_n1036fPhgt1rrr1sso1_400.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Apparently if a saiyan participates in the fusion, he must be in base form. Fusing in super saiyan form causes fatal harm bc of the inability of the body to maintain the state.

Man thats that bullshyt... :stopitslime:

I would have died laughing if Whis sensed they was gonna use the fusion dance and at the last second stopped them... :mjlol:

Remember when goku first taught them that shyt he said both power levels gotta be equal... :coffee:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
It's Super, what can you expect? So all of a sudden Potaro's have time limits/or power limits now? You can't be serious. Elder Kai didn't mention any of this when he explained how the earrings worked. I'm sick of the inconsistency.

Who is writing this crap? Icould rewrite this story much better.. I could make it so things are explained properly, power levels make since, etc. :snoop:
They're literally making this shyt up as they go :francis: