Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I can't stand the American voices and all the editing they did to the series when it first came over. I still have the raw japanese unedited versions with blood and Gohan going SSJ2 with the original music and scene. I still remember being pissed they fukked that scene up when it premiered on Toonami back then.

gohan's ssj2 scene is 1000000000000000000000000x better in japanese.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
shyt I can't stand the American voices and all the editing they did to the series when it first came over. I still have the raw japanese unedited versions with blood and Gohan going SSJ2 with the original music and scene. I still remember being pissed they fukked that scene up when it premiered on Toonami back then.

That shyt was lame as fukk :heh:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Sup brehs. Some interesting information on Merged Zamasu, Vegito, and some other things:

Cw5E-QHUQAAJWaV.jpg

Cw6jCnjVIAAwqU-.jpg

Cw6jCnoUsAA5rqz.jpg

Cw6jCnnUcAARYcR.jpg

Cw6rgJBUoAASENy.jpg

Also, one of the upcoming episode titles is, "Farewell, Trunks"

The stuff about Black's body being mortal might explain why Merged Zamasu was looking jacked up in the next episode. We'll see.

Daps
Reppin
London
I'm guessing that Fused Zamasu is mutating because he's a being that shouldn't exist at all. On one hand the two entities that form his being are essentially the same person just from separate time lines. They probably should never have met in the first place, now that they've fused they've become something that doesn't belong anywhere in the universe. On the other hand it was Zamasu who made the wish for immortality, while this new form is technically Zamasu it isn't really so whatever force governs his immortality probably doesn't know how to cope.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing that Fused Zamasu is mutating because he's a being that shouldn't exist at all. On one hand the two entities that form his being are essentially the same person just from separate time lines. They probably should never have met in the first place, now that they've fused they've become something that doesn't belong anywhere in the universe. On the other hand it was Zamasu who made the wish for immortality, while this new form is technically Zamasu it isn't really so whatever force governs his immortality probably doesn't know how to cope.
Good theory :ehh:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
ive accepted the harsh realities that 2 integral parts of what made my dbz viewing experience so enjoyable in bruce falcouner and frieza's original voice actor won't be coming back a long time ago.. it is what it is

it helps that I actually enjoy supers score, kai and the original dbz japanese dub's scores were kinda trash imo, but supers is great

Gotta disagree. The Japanese score was leagues above any English dub. They added to the tone of certain scenes and (from a producer standpoint) a gold mine to sample from.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukking beautiful! I enjoyed the ocean dub, I absolutely hated the funimatiion dub.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That and Goku Brack thought he was so powerful that he didn't need to become immortal. Vegito probably giving him the beats so bad he's dying but the immortal Zamasu isn't.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I really need to catch up with this show. How are yall watching this? I was streaming but the sites aren't reliable at all. I can't seem to find any torrents for it either.