Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
It's Super, what can you expect? So all of a sudden Potaro's have time limits/or power limits now? You can't be serious.

just like the other fusion
when your that strong theres negative effects

Goku + Vegeta in SSB is too powerful

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You're the only one satisfied with this garbage.. nikka get your easily entertained ass the fukk outta here :camby:
Im not satisfied with something I havent even watched to get clarity on yet, youre just jumping out the window to bytch like u always do cuz u like crying

nobody's forcing u to watch this shytty garbage show who's thread u seem to be in every week:sas2:
I wouldnt be watching something that stresses me out as much as super does u

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im not satisfied with something I havent even watched to get clarity on yet, youre just jumping out the window to bytch like u always do cuz u like crying

nobody's forcing u to watch this shytty garbage show who's thread u seem to be in every week:sas2:

nikka :camby:
If I didnt post in this thread we would still have nikkas asking where's Uub.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They're literally making this shyt up as they go :francis:

That's nothing new though. Toriyama has admitted MANY times that as far as Dragonball goes, he made it up from week to week and didn't plan anything out. Nature of the franchise, it is what it is. This arc has still been very dark and entertaining so I don't really see why yall are whining so much. This arc by itself >>>>> GT.

Unrelated, I wouldn't usually post AMVs but this is dope. If they'd had this as the intro during the arc it'd be legit classic -

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Goku hasn't met Uub yet.

Remember, Pan was like 5 when Goku met Uub at the end of DBZ. Right now she's a toddler so it'll be a couple of years before Goku and Uub meet. He'd only be like 6 anyway right now.

Breh he's trolling. You can't be that slow.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Goku talked to Vegeta about Oob when they were recruiting for the tournament. Vegeta had no idea about Oob's existence during the End of Z. They'll more than likely revise the ending.

As for Zeno:

Watch him make Zamasu his new friend to play with for eternity :mjlol: :mjlol:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Goku talked to Vegeta about Oob when they were recruiting for the tournament. Vegeta had no idea about Oob's existence during the End of Z. They'll more than likely revise the ending.

As for Zeno:

Watch him make Zamasu his new friend to play with for eternity :mjlol: :mjlol:
I could see this being the case actually :lupe:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps