Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man chichi and goku were meant for each other.

two big knuckle heads.
:mjlol:

I'm really surprised that goku and vegeta haven't consider doing fusion. Although I'm fuzzy on why they couldn't and can in the 1st place.
tumblr_ny732iWuUF1ugf7fxo1_500.gif

:mjlol: She gives no fukks

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just hopped back on the show after a year off. Watched last week and this past Sunday ep

Gohan:scust::scust::scust:

Wtf happened????

Show is hilarious btw

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really respect how day aren't sticking to the tried and true from dragonball z instead of goku being stuck in The healing tank for ten episodes He was out in the same episode . Also when trunks powered up He didn't just destroyed the enemy he actually got washed

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man chichi and goku were meant for each other.

two big knuckle heads.
:mjlol:

I'm really surprised that goku and vegeta haven't consider doing fusion. Although I'm fuzzy on why they couldn't and can in the 1st place.
It's been pointed out by Whis a lot that if they'd simply team up a lot of problems would've been solved from Frieza to Zamasu and Black. I'm hoping the mafuba fails and they think about fusion or it's brought up by someone. It'll be a travesty if Gogeta isn't canon:martin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's been pointed out by Whis a lot that if they'd simply team up a lot of problems would've been solved from Frieza to Zamasu and Black. I'm hoping the mafuba fails and they think about fusion or it's brought up by someone. It'll be a travesty if Gogeta isn't canon:martin:
I'm thinking they fuse to fight black and over power him and seal zamasu and he returns later on as an movie villain or end of series villain