Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall need to stop with Gohan, that dude sucks so hard right now I get irritated seeing him take up episode time. Like get him the fukk outta here because he can't do nothing now, the motherfukker is canon fodder, he's the equivalent of a putty the power rangers use to beat up :camby:

just :scust:

:laff:

Yalll need to stop getting on my homie Gohan

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Keep sleepin on GOAThan. That was the most concerned he looked in double digit episodes, lol. SMH @ "Trunks was coming back for help". No sh!t Gohan, What you think? He was just poppin in to say hello, lol.

tumblr_m6fpgj5WCg1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep sleepin on GOAThan. That was the most concerned he looked in double digit episodes, lol. SMH @ "Trunks was coming back for help". No sh!t Gohan, What you think? He was just poppin in to say hello, lol.

tumblr_m6fpgj5WCg1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

:mjlol: you still a believer in Lohan? it's pretty clear that toriyama doesn't want Lohan to shine but stay a family man. I could be wrong but I don't see Lohan shinin anything soon.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just watched, i like that it will be something other than a new ssj form that will beat these two. Hoping that they are foreshadowing a big moment for vegeta as well. They have been hinting at it for a few episodes now.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Just watched, i like that it will be something other than a new ssj form that will beat these two. Hoping that they are foreshadowing a big moment for vegeta as well. They have been hinting at it for a few episodes now.
yall getting your hopes up. watch Vegeta take another L:sadcam: