Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I legit remeber dat shyt like it was yesterday.

:old:

I was chillin in the gym when one of my nicca s was bragging about this manga like he was above us use regular ass nikkas .
:umad:

Mofo was acting like eyes his eyes has seen the glory than out of thin air this nikka pull out this thick ass trapp keepa with nothing but dbz print outs from the internet. I clearly recall looking at this dude like wtf is this shyt..

:stopitslime:

This nikka fukked around in went kai kaioken x10 on my ass than start preach as if he was the pastor of some Ol Southern Baptist begging his church to give up thier last dollar bill into the collection plate as this dude end his sermon, He kept saying just turn to cartoon network y'all will see what I am talking about .
:wtf:

Breh as soon as my feet hit the pavement off da bus as I got home to fix myself a big ass bowl of King Vitamins, I flip on da tv I heard the opening theme song to Dragon Ball Z . It was love at first sight

:banderas:

King vitamins were the shyt. Could go through a bag in a single Saturday:feedme:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
when y'all watched dbz as youths did you know what was happening next or were you :ohhh: weekly?
My whole class liked DBZ so some would look deep and find out info about the later episodes so we saw the forms early but for the most part we didn't specifically know what was gonna happen next

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn vegeta out here giving nikkas job applications to get this work he gave out

next episode is lit them nikkas fused, we better see gogeta fukk shyt up