Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
I hope Gohan realizing Trunks is fighting on his own out there lights a spark in him. During the return of Frieza he mentioned training again but there hasn't been signs of it. All the dude needs is a day in the hyperbolic time chamber:ahh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope Gohan realizing Trunks is fighting on his own out there lights a spark in him. During the return of Frieza he mentioned training again but there hasn't been signs of it. All the dude needs is a day in the hyperbolic time chamber:ahh:
Whats Gohan gonna do? rage mode on Black for 17 minutes then get bytch slapped back to irrelevancy in the final 3 minutes of the episode :pachaha:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw some of the Japanese tapes but my friends used to tell me all the major stuff that was going on. They were telling me about buu during the android saga:mjlol:Week to week not really and I loved it:blessed:
i remember watching the GT tapes with an asian friend of mine long before DBZ in north america was airing the buu saga

not a damn subtitle but i sat back like :ohhh:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
when y'all watched dbz as youths did you know what was happening next or were you :ohhh: weekly?

Most kids knew the broad points of DBZ's plot years before the actual stuff aired here. Between fanart and all the import games/toys it was impossible to stay spoiler free. I had a Super Saiyan Gotenks figure way back when DBZ was stuck in endless reruns on Toonami. I remember having a yellow fat Janemba toy waaaaaaaay before I saw that movie and thinking I got hold of some bootlegs :mjlol:

But it was still easy to be amazed by it all because there was so much fake DBZ stuff out there that you never really knew if it actually happened. So while we all knew SSJ2 Gohan was gonna come through and crush the buildings, it wasn't real until I saw it with my own two. I remember reading stories about SSJ5 Goku and DragonBall AF in legit publications and....yeah :russ:
GUKSBFt.jpg

That's just kind of how it was with anime spoilers back then. Nobody really gave a fukk because we were so thirsty for new content.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when y'all watched dbz as youths did you know what was happening next or were you :ohhh: weekly?

I legit remeber dat shyt like it was yesterday.

:old:

I was chillin in the gym when one of my nicca s was bragging about this manga like he was above us use regular ass nikkas .
:umad:

Mofo was acting like eyes his eyes has seen the glory than out of thin air this nikka pull out this thick ass trapp keepa with nothing but dbz print outs from the internet. I clearly recall looking at this dude like wtf is this shyt..

:stopitslime:

This nikka fukked around in went kai kaioken x10 on my ass than start preach as if he was the pastor of some Ol Southern Baptist begging his church to give up thier last dollar bill into the collection plate as this dude end his sermon, He kept saying just turn to cartoon network y'all will see what I am talking about .
:wtf:

Breh as soon as my feet hit the pavement off da bus as I got home to fix myself a big ass bowl of King Vitamins, I flip on da tv I heard the opening theme song to Dragon Ball Z . It was love at first sight

:banderas:

Last edited: