Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
:scust: vegeta explains the situation and gohan gets angry...like gohan the hell can you do:scust:
Gohan should of been in the future with trunks holding it down while goku and vegeta plan things out:comeon:
As of right now if goku and vegeta are gone goten,trunks,buu,piccolo will protect earth:scust:
Gohan:camby:
I wasa gohan stan:camby:
:why:
Trunks is future gohans homeboy this gohan only knew old boy for about a week when he was 12 :camby: it should've been present gohan that caught that l

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
It's over. Dude is so irrelevant he doesn't even get to be killed in an alternate timeline for rage fodder.

His only purpose now is to father Pan up until she's ready to take the throne from her granddad and carry around the food his mom cooked like a mule.
I was watching that scene and thinking i know gohan is struggling with those bentos cause 4 episodes ago his newborn was whipping his ass

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: pathetic
If gohan returns to train seriously he'll never surpass goku and vegeta to late for that:camby:
If anything hell be close but not stronger:stopitslime:
Even thou he shud of been stronger:stopitslime:

nikka should easily be the strongest in the universe at this point. Its really a shame. I dont fuk with trunks like that

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nvgv9kyTSf1uuj1vto1_500.gif

:blessed: the prince

Why they never want Vegeta to shine :mjcry:

Still salty he didn't get to kill Freiza, what Goku know bout that struggle :wow:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
finally getting deeper in the Black Goku saga :lupe:

he can copy Goku's moves :lupe:
can travel through time :lupe:
Beerus sitting on his ass not helping :russ:
Black is a secret Kai :lupe: