Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
goten and trunks was ready:wow: I hope this carries over throughout the series with them taking fighting serious and not growing up to be what they became at the end of Z/GT

between emphasizing on bulma saying goku will save them and showing vegetas reaction to overhearing them, plus vegeta going into the time chamber I think its obvious he's about to have a big moment in the fight

gohans reaction to finding out about trunks pissed me off cuz he looks all concerned and he knows he fukked up by not finding out why trunks came back, but he's still not gonna do shyt but go home and be a family man:mjcry:

and at the end gowasu says he will handle it, and even tho beerus brushed bulma off he felt guilty for not changing the future:lupe: could gowasu take him with the time rings?:lupe:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
How many times we gotta watch these nikkas get their ass kicked and then flea back to the Present. Uncharacteristic of them,
Goku learning the Mafuba that quick :mjlol:

I wonder what Gowasu has up his sleeve. He may gather the other gods, and talk to them and say fukk it, we all go destroy him once and for all. And they destroy his time ring.

But I still think Zeno is making an appearance

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Dope episode! I just want Trunks to win. Breh has been through enough already.:mjcry: What strikes me as odd is how Beerus can be so shook of going through time travel. I know it's been explained but it seems that would be the quickest way to solve this problem. The timeline has already been messed with multiple times, so why not just say fcuk it and get rid of Black and Zamasu?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Dope episode! I just want Trunks to win. Breh has been through enough already.:mjcry: What strikes me as odd is how Beerus can be so shook of going through time travel. I know it's been explained but it seems that would be the quickest way to solve this problem. The timeline has already been messed with multiple times, so why not just say fcuk it and get rid of Black and Zamasu?
Dont break Omni King rules :ufdup:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
But the time travel rules are being broken anyways:manny: And from the looks of it, it seems that the Omni King doesn't care:russ: I'm sure that Whis would be able to explain away at why they traveled through time.
As soon as he says he killed a goku its over for the kid:russ: