Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna keep my complaints brief this week.

Why didnt they just give goku a senzu?

How is trunks fairing better than 2 SSBs?
lol yea i was like u nikkas brought a bag full of senzu wtf. yea trunk fairing better even with a rage boost makes no sense he shldnt even be above super saiyan god let alone ssb after they both went into the chamber :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So they went back to the past, healed up, ate, and learned the mafuba all within about 3 hours :heh:

Cant wait for the subs, look like Bulma asked beerus to take care of Black and he blew her off.

Look like Gohan ready to get back in on the action too :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So beerus got something up his sleeve after all :ohhh:

Man i need to see Beerus humble black just once :noah:

38796604.jpg

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I don't know this was an interesting episode. They brought back gohan and filled him in what trunks was going through. So hopefully something good comes out of it.:mjcry:

Vegetal getting that ether from bulma was some disrespectful shyt son:francis:

Goten and trunks wanting to go to the future to fight zamasu and black :wow:those 2 ain't never scared. And always ready to fight, I hope they give vegetal some shine next week he deserves it

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:scust:whenever Gohome comes on the screen. There's one thing to want to be a family man but it another thing to be some hipster dressing, mango wristed, beta male. Ya lil brother was ready to tool up while you was helping mom cook:francis:. Breh outchea looking confounded after realizing the world was still turning while you were playing house:scust:like nikkas aint perpetually coming for ya neck.

Can't believe I used to stan this lame:mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

At Vegeta getting that ether from Chi Chi

Jesus.

Now I'm thinking they are going to set it up so Trunks and Vegeta get the W. Trunks and Vegeta might fuse.