Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

woof

Daps
Reppin
Piccolo can't even get in on techniques like mafuba anymore. :mjcry:

fukk Gohan. He's the one who needs to be returned to relevancy somehow.

i guess they savin him for the next episode to go off. it was shameful to see goku doin better against black n dem after bein stabbed whereas vegeta was done when he got stabbed before
The reason Goku was able to go off after getting stabbed is because of the rage he felt over his alternate timeline family getting murked.

Vegeta didn't have that going for him (though he was still able to get off a shot to help them after his stabbing too).

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How many times we gotta watch these nikkas get their ass kicked and then flea back to the Present. Uncharacteristic of them,
Goku learning the Mafuba that quick :mjlol:

I wonder what Gowasu has up his sleeve. He may gather the other gods, and talk to them and say fukk it, we all go destroy him once and for all. And they destroy his time ring.

But I still think Zeno is making an appearance

Guess it's easy to learn Mafuba when you already know the spirit bomb, the dragonfist, and numerous transformations that rivals immortal gods. :manny: That's my (logical) guess.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Maybe whis will give gowasu the ear rings for fusion,and he gunna travel by himself to give it to goku and vegeta:jbhmm:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Why the hell havent we still seen the god of destruction from Universe 10? He should have at least been informed of all this fukkery :dwillhuh:

I had a scenario in my head that Universe 10 God of Destruction is like a prissy, boogie ex/love interest of Beerus, just seeing more depth to Beerus character and :mjlol: at how he would react trying to explain that why is in her universe and doing her job essentially by killing main timeline Zamasu.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Okay brehs, i'm getting lost in the sauce of these new super saiyan forms.

So trunks can achieve super saiyan god ki at will now? I thought goku said super saiyan ki was unstable and couldn't be mixed? :wtf:

Can we get a theoritical super saiyan + blue + kaio kin x 10? :mindblown: :lupe:
The theory I heard was that it was a perfect SS2, something never seen before. The blue ki was dismissed as a stronger form of the lightning aura found in SS2s. When you think about that transformation, no one's actually had that form as their main for any extended period of time. Maybe Gohan, but he never trained using it

It's an interesting theory combined with the rage boost. It shouldn't have him able to fight back both Zamasus but :yeshrug:

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
NTPSuj6qpp9h8wwi.gif