Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I liked the movie Design more than the Buu Saga version even though they are two different types of fusions. Black/Zamasu is doing this version with the porta earrings.

If you played Budokai 3 the alternate uniform he had with red and black was fire but I didn't have any issues with this color either. Just would like Gogeta to be canon it's beyond past time he was

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta is fukking weak
i guess they savin him for the next episode to go off. it was shameful to see goku doin better against black n dem after bein stabbed whereas vegeta was done when he got stabbed before

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
i guess they savin him for the next episode to go off. it was shameful to see goku doin better against black n dem after bein stabbed whereas vegeta was done when he got stabbed before

This saga has a great plot but the overall writing and pacing is still silly. Like how is Trunks doing better than Vegeta?
Why is Vegeta popping out of SSB after one hit like he's a fukking shadow clone?
How was Goku even able to perform the mafuba that fast?

Daps
This saga has a great plot but the overall writing and pacing is still silly. Like how is Trunks doing better than Vegeta?
Why is Vegeta popping out of SSB after one hit like he's a fukking shadow clone?
How was Goku even able to perform the mafuba that fast?

It's damn near unwatchable at this point. :scust:

shyt had so much potential too

Daps
:mjlol: Yall dudes man. For y'all to hate the show so much why are y'all watching

To see if it's good. Obviously nikkas is fans of DBZ, super has just been so inconsistent, and borderline :comeon: from the beginning. If the writing and overall plot weren't so bad then we would be able to stand the horrible animation, but both are :scust:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should make a Dragonball Xenoverse Arc.

After this arc is done, the omni king should award Trunks the time ring so he can create the time-patrollers to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen again.

We could find out that Future Trunk's timeline was never suppose to happen and Goku's heart disease was planted by some time manipulating bad guy all along.

We could find out that a lot of events that happened in DBZ were the result of manipulation.

Like Dr. Gero's Androids, maybe he was given schematics or something that aloud them to be so powerful. Because they are ridiculously strong for something that is half human and half man-made machine.

We could flip it and go back to the first fight Vegeta and Goku had against each other in the Frieza saga. What if Vegeta was suppose to win, and then go on to fight frieza and ultimately turn SSJ and defeat him.

I don't know what the end result of all the changes and manipulation would be working towards but I just think it would be interesting to go back to these events and see how a different result would have turned out or even just to revisit them.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
17eaea64751da4008b4e70a2a592459f.jpg

(The Episode brings the Z Figthers aka Dragon Team back together for a Brainstorming session)

Cu2hir4XEAAzrnT.jpg

LOL @ having to go back to the past 2 times now. It was cool seeing the whole gang back again trying to come up with Ideas to stop Zamasu/Black. Props to Trunks for having the heart and staying behind. Super Trunks probably isn't God Ki after watching this episodes. I'm still leaning towards again a very strong SSJ2 ala Gohan Cell. Funny the episode involved Kid Trunks with Goten, Gohan, Piccolo, Kurrin, Master Roshi and even Turtle. It was a nice throwback episode to the Z Fighters sans Tenshihan, Chiaotzu and Yamucha. LOL @ Chi Chi finding out she and Goten getting killed that she starts to hug and rub on Goten.

Bulma better back off Beerus talkin smack about him being wrong about time travel and killing Zamasu. Let's not forget Beerus already forced her to lean back during her B-Day party. Thanks to Piccolo for suggesting a very old move called Mafuba (Possibly remembered it through is father's repressed memories). Goku even went to Kame Island and trained on the beach like old times practicing the move on Turtle. He hopes to use the move to stop Zamasu/Black. The Mafuba goes back to King Piccolo so it was dope seeing that flashback again. Overall decent episode. Good to see the whole crew again.

super1.jpg

(Bulma was getting testy with Beerus again)

db111-17.jpg

Mafuba (English: Evil Containment Wave) is a move that contains demonic energy into a small barrel.

Last edited: