Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:scust:whenever Gohome comes on the screen. There's one thing to want to be a family man but it another thing to be some hipster dressing, mango wristed, beta male. Ya lil brother was ready to tool up while you was helping mom cook:francis:. Breh outchea looking confounded after realizing the world was still turning while you were playing house:scust:like nikkas aint perpetually coming for ya neck.

Can't believe I used to stan this lame:mjcry:
:scust: vegeta explains the situation and gohan gets angry...like gohan the hell can you do:scust:
Gohan should of been in the future with trunks holding it down while goku and vegeta plan things out:comeon:
As of right now if goku and vegeta are gone goten,trunks,buu,piccolo will protect earth:scust:
Gohan:camby:
I wasa gohan stan:camby:
:why:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay brehs, i'm getting lost in the sauce of these new super saiyan forms.

So trunks can achieve super saiyan god ki at will now? I thought goku said super saiyan ki was unstable and couldn't be mixed? :wtf:

Can we get a theoritical super saiyan + blue + kaio kin x 10? :mindblown: :lupe:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Okay brehs, i'm getting lost in the sauce of these new super saiyan forms.

So trunks can achieve super saiyan god ki at will now? I thought goku said super saiyan ki was unstable and couldn't be mixed? :wtf:

Can we get a theoritical super saiyan + blue + kaio kin x 10? :mindblown: :lupe:
The red version was unstable the blue version is supposed to be more calm and controllable and it uses super sayain ki

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved seeing the gang together discussing on how to defeat Zamasu. Goku trying to learn the Mafuba with Roshi was actually kind of nostalgic so many OG Dragon Ball Refrences! Great Flashback. I also think Mafuba won't be the ultimate solution, there's more coming

Beerus meeting with Gowasu I hope we will see what are they planning and what do they do about Zamasu. It would be cool if what Beerus and co.'s plan to do ends up working.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Cuz ss blue is trash :russ:

I wouldn't call it trash, lol. The biggest thing that Zamasu and Black have going for them, aside from their power, is fluid teamwork, something which Goku and Vegeta have never really been good at. They charge in without really thinking about how to attack. I still think that Goku is holding back. He hasn't fought "serious" yet IMO.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Loved seeing the gang together discussing on how to defeat Zamasu. Goku trying to learn the Mafuba with Roshi was actually kind of nostalgic so many OG Dragon Ball Refrences! Great Flashback. I also think Mafuba won't be the ultimate solution, there's more coming

Beerus meeting with Gowasu I hope we will see what are they planning and what do they do about Zamasu. It would be cool if what Beerus and co.'s plan to do ends up working.

Beerus should just go over there and end it, plain and simple.:russ: No need to do all this planning when you're a God of Destruction. Do what you do best, destroy them:wow: I'm just having a hard time understanding why keeps being so shook of time traveling.