zamasu_and_black_fusion__palette_1_by_al3x796-dagk0e6.png

:pgawd:
:mjlol: ok.....

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Would it be possible for Zamasu to lose his immortality if and when he permanently fuses with Black (himself) since technically he won't be the same person anymore? :jbhmm:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Episode 62: "I'll Protect the world! Trunks Angry Super Power Explosion!"
Episode 63: "Don't Defile Saiyan Cells! The Curtain Rises on Vegetas Intense Battle!"
Episode 64: "Praise and Adore Him! The Explosive Birth of Merged Zamasu!"
Episode 65: "Final Judgement? The Supreme God's Ultimate Power"

‘Dragon Ball Super’ episodes 62, 63, 64 and 65 titles, synopses and air dates released: The Supreme God's Power
you know even just having the link there has a spoiler name in the link :hula:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Poor Goten. Had strong rumors he was Black, written out of this arc, then they bodied my lil man. Damn, that Goten scene hurt. They could of atleast had him fight back a little. I understand though because he was unsure if that was his dad or not. Zamasu/Black needs a horrible death for this.

CuWoJm3UEAAOInv.jpg

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Would it be possible for Zamasu to lose his immortality if and when he permanently fuses with Black (himself) since technically he won't be the same person anymore? :jbhmm:

That wouldn't make any sense. If something previously had immortality then fusing with another thing will withhold it. You are combing two people into one, so why wouldn't certain attributes turn up in the fusion? The fusion is Zamasu and Black so the wish still holds.