Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

woof

Daps
Reppin
I think I figured out what's gonna happen :ehh:

Goku can't fight Black because dude has that bullshyt saiyin stuff about getting stronger after/during any battle. But at the same time, its like he's absorbing all of Goku's techniques everytime they fight. The only person Goku can kill here is Zamasu, where he'll have to incinerate that guy like they did to Cell.

Its all up to Vegeta to kill Black.. but watch its only gonna be after he dam near kills Trunks and/or Bulma. Breh gonna get that rage boost and give him that work :whew:

Vegeta made Black stronger and fed him new shyt too when they fought before Black shanked him.

The only way Vegeta is getting that final W is if he's fused with someone else. Best solo case, he'll get his ass kicked to bide time (again) while Goku works out the mafuba or whatever technique gets invoked to take out an immortal
that is likely to be fused with a souped up Black at that point.

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
Dont see that happening.

There's no need, they're already strong enough and Zamasu is immortal. Also it would fukk up the whole purpose of him having Goku's body.

Check the episode titles for the next few episodes. :sas1:

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Episode 62: "I'll Protect the world! Trunks Angry Super Power Explosion!"
Episode 63: "Don't Defile Saiyan Cells! The Curtain Rises on Vegetas Intense Battle!"
Episode 64: "Praise and Adore Him! The Explosive Birth of Merged Zamasu!"
Episode 65: "Final Judgement? The Supreme God's Ultimate Power"

‘Dragon Ball Super’ episodes 62, 63, 64 and 65 titles, synopses and air dates released: The Supreme God's Power
Ehhh

Wonder if that means Trunks will be stronger than Goku & Vegeta to force that if that happens

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I forgot to mention it after the reveal but where all the "bu, bu , but it's Goten" dudes at?

owuqC5w.jpg
i ain't forget you nikkas.

Last edited:

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
They're still saving the Goten reveal for later since he's the reincarnation of Zamasu. Think about this, how many syllables are in Zamasu? And how many A's? Now spell it backwards and carry the 1. Stay woke brehs.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Nah i think Black & Zamasu going to fuse. Goku & Vegeta going to fuse to beat them. Seal him with Mafuba.
Goku about to dust off that rice cooker, and hit zamasu with that evil containment wave. Better yet why don't they just use that water jug from that filler arc before this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did he ever show vegeta I remember in the movie when he was showing him vegeta would rather die than dance like a fool

That was the movie but he fused with vegita during the Buu saga. it is canon... The Yardrachs taught him the instant transmission PLUS the Fusion dance... Even though they used the stupid Potara earrings... The fusion dance doesnt last for too long without them.