Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Gohan is the biggest disappointments in DB ever imo :rudy:

Still can't believe Goku birthed such a bytchmade son :mjcry:

Trunks been always been bout that action off rip.
I still remember when he popped up on the scene the first time and pulled up on Frieza on some :demonic:

You can tell right then and there he was cut from that same cloth as his pops :whew::wow::banderas:

Why they always doin Vegeta dirty in them storylines tho :to:

Gohan went from potential main character to how he is now. :wow:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Gohan went from potential main character to how he is now. :wow:
Never forget, it took a nikka >>>
CIhSiPs.png
<<< to beat the bytch outta him.

If it wasn't for Piccolo we'd prolly never get to witness Gohan's potential :salute:

DB writers thinking they slick, they been bout that affermative action :sas2:

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I figured out what's gonna happen :ehh:

Goku can't fight Black because dude has that bullshyt saiyin stuff about getting stronger after/during any battle. But at the same time, its like he's absorbing all of Goku's techniques everytime they fight. The only person Goku can kill here is Zamasu, where he'll have to incinerate that guy like they did to Cell.

Its all up to Vegeta to kill Black.. but watch its only gonna be after he dam near kills Trunks and/or Bulma. Breh gonna get that rage boost and give him that work :whew:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Goku can't fight Black because dude has that bullshyt saiyin stuff about getting stronger after/during any battle. But at the same time, its like he's absorbing all of Goku's techniques everytime they fight. The only person Goku can kill here is Zamasu, where he'll have to incinerate that guy like they did to Cell.

Its all up to Vegeta to kill Black.. but watch its only gonna be after he dam near kills Trunks and/or Bulma. Breh gonna get that rage boost and give him that work :whew:
He's immortal

peppe

Superstar
Daps
since the first super saiyan transformation DB has been bringing these FIRE transformations:banderas:

Also people saying broly couldn't hold a saga... :stopitslime: have you seen the first and second movie.

They were straight :banderas: When I go to the gym and I have this on it's straight beast mode:demonic:

Ill keep believing in gohan until they officially end dragon ball

#never forget

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

they kinda explain it quite well.

The Zamasu Beerus killed has no effect on Black because like they said, its a time paradox, because Black already went to the future he had already succeeded so the time ring protects him from the paradox. No matter what they do he will remain unchanged. Beerus killing Zamasu only splits the timeline once again. Now why Beerus and Whis was ignorant of how powerful the time ring was is beyond me, Whis always seemed to know his shyt, he should have known all this.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's immortal
Nonsense :childplease:

All this immortality shyt means is that he has a high recovery rate from injuries and is impervious to disease I suppose. If he can generate an attack powerful enough to erase this dude's entire body its over for him.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

All this immortality shyt means is that he has a high recovery rate from injuries and is impervious to disease I suppose. If he can generate an attack powerful enough to erase this dude's entire body its over for him.

No I think it's like garlic jr, he's coming back from any attack, you gotta seal him away somehow or remove his immortality

Silkk

Daps

Ok breh

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah i think Black & Zamasu going to fuse. Goku & Vegeta going to fuse to beat them. Seal him with Mafuba.

Silkk

Daps
Nah i think Black & Zamasu going to fuse. Goku & Vegeta going to fuse to beat them. Seal him with Mafuba.
Dont see that happening.

There's no need, they're already strong enough and Zamasu is immortal. Also it would fukk up the whole purpose of him having Goku's body.