Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
They was smiling behind each others back like they was plotting on each other. :ohhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If they were smart they would just lure them back to Beerus and let him handle that shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Were def gonna see a new fusion before it's all said and done. Vegetrunks :wow:
Yeah I agree, Zamasu is fukking shyt up real quick. :wow:

Dude has been around like 10 episodes and he's already ruined an entire timeline, killed Goku's family, killed Gowasu in two separate timelines, killed future Bulma and lots of other people in her world, killed the other gods in one timeline, stolen Goku's body, and then teamed up with another version of himself that's immortal. Dude wasted NO time once he found out about the super Dragonballs.

This is really testament to this show being able to flow how it wants rather then waiting for the manga like dbz had to. There's no filler other then the slice of life episodes.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They was smiling behind each others back like they was plotting on each other. :ohhh:
Yooo lowkey :ohhh:That's why I'm not necessarily banking on both agreeing to a fusion if they do indeed fuse. Black being the naturally stronger one probably feels that being in a sayain body like Goku and the rest his power will always increase so there would be no reason to combine. Zamasu is only immortal but we've seen him point out several times that Blacks power is increasing greatly :ohhh:. He's going to pull that heel turn orrrr Black being Zamasu will figure being immortal and in control of the body could feel like "my power with immortality :ehh:" Either way one of them is going to have a :troll:and switch their earring:dead:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So Black was strong enough to take out all of the gods? Where the fukk was Zeno:beli:
Yeah it's fukking bullshyt. But they'll tell you that all he had to do was kill the Sumpreme Kais but that's ridiculous because the other Gods of Destruction wouldn't just sit there and let that happen. There's no way Black is that fukking strong. Is he even stronger than Beerua? Or Whis for that matter?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Zeno got caught slippin:yeshrug::russ: I see what you're saying though. If Zeno is supposed to be the most powerful character in universes, then how did he get wiped out as well. Only thing is that we haven't seen Zeno fight or anything. All we know is that he's very powerful. Im curious as to what his fighting style and techniques are.
:stopitslime: He Aint wipe out no damn Zeno either Zeno doesn't give a fukk or he doesn't exist. Black wouldn't even come within 10ft of Zeno without getting murk. Zeno isn't a fighter he's just a powerful being that can literally whipe out whatever he pleases. Meaning he can simply make you not exist. He's prolly immortal himself.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
dragon-ball-super-episode-55-preview-trailer-spoilers-i-wanna-meet-son-goku-a-summon-from-omni-king.jpg

(Zeno? Can Black and Zamasu even beat this guy?)

Interesting debate about "Where's Zeno" if all the Gods are being killed. First I don't think Black and Zamasu even know how to get to Zeno. You have to cross mutiple Dimensions. He doesn't exsist on any timeline but inbetween space and time. Let say they found him, his bodyguard alone could body them. My guess is that Zeno doesn't interfere unless it's a threat to him. Black and Zamasu could be wiped out by Beerus in 10 seconds, so I doubt Zeno fears them at all. The Dragon Balls mean nothing to Zeno as he can create his own reality if he wants but I'm sure he is aware of the choas they are causing from a cosmic level. I posted this chart pages back but here it is again. The God Higharcy:

VERSION_BEYOND_01.jpg

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Moms, pops, and lil bro out here getting murked and gohan ain't nowhere around.

Meanwhile super future out here telling pops he got this.
cnoU6m0.png

Gohan is the biggest disappointments in DB ever imo :rudy:

Still can't believe Goku birthed such a bytchmade son :mjcry:

Trunks been always been bout that action off rip.
I still remember when he popped up on the scene the first time and pulled up on Frieza on some :demonic:

You can tell right then and there he was cut from that same cloth as his pops :whew::wow::banderas:

Why they always doin Vegeta dirty in them storylines tho :to: