Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is Zamasu is using a cheat codes by using Goku's Body and the Super Dragon Balls were as Freeza, Cell and Buu were themselves just mutiple forms. I mean I admit Zamasu/Black is sitting at the table but he clearly is using again cheat codes to be at this level. Now from an intelligence standpoint Yes he's probably the smartest DB Villian next to Cell.

frieza__cell_and_buu_wallpaper_by_vulc4no-d4kqem7.jpg

I disagree with you on Cell part. To me, Cell is overrated villain because he wasn't no damn himself to being with because Cell was created by Dr. Gero. If it wasn't for Dr.Gero so Cell wouldn't be exist and if wasn't for Vegeta for his selfishness and pride he could have beaten Cell. That how he was the reason Cell reached the perfect cell.

The closest villain that matched Frieza is Kid Buu (seriously, the guy is pure evil), but even then, I'd still give the edge to Frieza because his destruction was planned and systematic; Kid Buu just wanted to f*ck up everything in his path. Kidd Buu is just PURE EVIL,& RETARDED because he was actually original to being with. Frieza is a greatest villian. Frieza was like Hitler that hating on saiyan like jew . Cell was a computer program.

Also..You miss the part when Beerus woke up, he actually mentioned about Frieza and Kidd Buu once Whis explained to him what Goku did to them and Beerus didn't mention Cell because he didn't exist as an original. He was created by Dr.Gero.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I disagree with you on Cell part. To me, Cell is overrated villain because he wasn't no damn himself to being with because Cell was created by Dr. Gero. If it wasn't for Dr.Gero so Cell wouldn't be exist and if wasn't for Vegeta for his selfishness and pride he could have beaten Cell. That how he was the reason Cell reached the perfect cell.

The closest villain that matched Frieza is Kid Buu (seriously, the guy is pure evil), but even then, I'd still give the edge to Frieza because his destruction was planned and systematic; Kid Buu just wanted to f*ck up everything in his path. Kidd Buu is just PURE EVIL,& RETARDED because he was actually original to being with. Frieza is a greatest villian. Frieza was like Hitler that hating on saiyan like jew . Cell was a computer program.

Also..You miss the part when Beerus woke up, he actually mentioned about Frieza and Kidd Buu once Whis explained to him what Goku did to them and Beerus didn't mention Cell because he didn't exist as an original. He was created by Dr.Gero.

Yeah Cell was the ultimate andriod but he wasn't immortal, he didn't use a cosmic dragon genie to get and do whatever he wants like Black/Zamasu did. He got his power from fighting and outsmarting the team. So though yes he's artificial intelligence I still give him his props for what he was able to do and the entire arc was fantastic. I agree that Freeza is the GOAT but I think Buu doesn't get his full props because his arc wasn't better than Cell's or Freeza's overall. I remember the Beerus conversation and again of course he wouldn't talk about Cell because as you said he wasn't organically made from the Universe like Freeza and Buu were. Freeza was almost like a God of Destruction the way he could end planets.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
he been reached that, goku said he was as strong as gohan "back then" when they first sparred.. he's far surpassed it at this point

I think we are definitely looking at a new form for Trunks. Could it be his versions of SSJ3? His hair did get longer just not down his back long. Also we are all unsure if it's actually "God Ki" that's why I was learning for a very strong SSJ2 or an elevated version of that form. Remember this is post Z Sword training and like you said, Goku already sensed he as a strong SSJ2. But Goku said "As" Strong not "Stronger" therefor he could very just now be suprassing Gohan's Cell level. Someone also mentioned Trunks eyes whiteout during Cell. This is true but that bulks up his musles and uses too much power. This seems like a whole new level. Even Vegeta, Zamasu and Black were taken aback by his energy.