Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black brushed them Saiyans off like flies:pachaha:.
tumblr_oesh5cnk4W1rc40z5o2_500.gif

tumblr_oes1l2J0M51rqe0rbo1_540.gif

tumblr_oesh5cnk4W1rc40z5o4_500.gif

tumblr_oesh5cnk4W1rc40z5o3_500.gif

tumblr_oesh5cnk4W1rc40z5o5_500.gif

Like flies!

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Zamasu is one cold blooded muthafukka he takes Goku body and kills Chi-chi and Goten what a scary sight:wow:

And to clear up things what we know as present day is actually the past to future Zamasu and from Episode 60 what happens in the past doesn't have any affect on the future.

Also Goku Black killing all the Gods is very plausible since all you have do is kill the kaioshins and the gods of destruction automatically dies.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
he been reached that, goku said he was as strong as gohan "back then" when they first sparred.. he's far surpassed it at this point

That's what I hate bout the anime part the explanation was piss poor cuz the manga have it to where he damn near ssj3 level strong that goku had to go ssb to ko him

Which would make sense why he is able to keep up with black in rose state

Where in anime it don't make sense
No it wasn't a rage boost either when he was too

Dragon Ball Super 015 - Page 35 - Manga Stream

Dragon Ball Super 015 - Page 36 - Manga Stream

Dragon Ball Super 015 - Page 37 - Manga Stream

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm really curious as to how much stronger Trunks will be once this Arc is over. I'm thinking that maybe he'll be the one to turn Super Saiyan White. His latest transformation seemingly applied that to me.....or maybe I'm just reaching again, lol. I think this fight will be a serious lesson for Goku. Whis commented earlier in this series on Goku and Vegeta's habits when fighting. If they were truly able to function 100 percent as a team, again, this fight should've been finished long ago. I'm having a hard time seeing how they're having trouble fighting against these guys when they got personal training from Beerus and Whis. They aren't maximizing their fighting skills right now.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm really curious as to how much stronger Trunks will be once this Arc is over. I'm thinking that maybe he'll be the one to turn Super Saiyan White. His latest transformation seemingly applied that to me.....or maybe I'm just reaching again, lol. I think this fight will be a serious lesson for Goku. Beerus commented earlier in this series on Goku and Vegeta's habits when fighting. If they were truly able to function 100 percent as a team, again, this fight should've been finished long ago. I'm having a hard time seeing how they're having trouble fighting against these guys when they got personal training from Beerus and Whis. They aren't maximizing their fighting skills right now.

Crazy left field shyt if Trunks dies:damn::damn:And that was Whis that was saying their weaknesses as well as saying they'd beat Beerus if they teamed up. Gogeta can take a god of destruction:smugdraper:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Crazy left field shyt if Trunks dies:damn::damn:And that was Whis that was saying their weaknesses as well as saying they'd beat Beerus if they teamed up. Gogeta can take a god of destruction:smugdraper:

If that Gogeta fusion happens....:wow::mjcry::banderas: It would be over! Gogeta wouldn't be the one to fcuk around. My only worry with that is we may see Zamasu fuse with Black as his final form. If that were to happen, Black would truly be immortal...:lupe: I think to me that should be the end game: A Clash of Fusions: Gogeta/Vegito vs. Fused Black/Zamasu

Edit: Just realized Goku and Vegeta can only do the Gogeta fusion as they don't have the earrings. Gogeta it is, lol.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is too fukking amazing with the amazing fighting and storytelling. :blessed: shyt was so fukking insane:banderas:

I'm so happy they actually went into a bit of detail just how Goku Black came to be, instead of one flashback and a throwaway line or two. They actually showed Goku turn into Zamasu and vice-versa, and better yet, they showed Black (Present Zamasu) killing Zamasu (Goku), Goten and Chi Chi. And he gloated about to Goku's face. What a scumbag. But Goku's reaction to learning all this was just wonderful and one of the highlight of the show so far. What a beatdown he gave Black and Zamasu.

As far as Future Trunks Rage Boost is concerned. It was pretty damn awesome despite being nonsene....:banderas:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
So Black was strong enough to take out all of the gods? Where the fukk was Zeno:beli:

Zeno got caught slippin:yeshrug::russ: I see what you're saying though. If Zeno is supposed to be the most powerful character in universes, then how did he get wiped out as well. Only thing is that we haven't seen Zeno fight or anything. All we know is that he's very powerful. Im curious as to what his fighting style and techniques are.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Why havent They Fused yet???? :mindblown: End it already!!!

My theory is this: I think that they're waiting on the very last possible moment to fuse. Reason why I say that is Black/Zamasu has the earrings while the Goku/Vegeta fusion would last for 30 minutes tops with the fusion dance. It's more of a last resort thing. Especially, once the fusion ends and Black/Zamasu are still standing, they would be exposed then.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dope episode, the only thing i hate about it is the other timeline's Gokus. If there's one thing we've learned about Goku throughout the DB series, its that he always has a plan. Whether it be the series or movies, we've never seen Goku get rolled over and folded like a bytch to death.