Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My thing is Zamasu is using a cheat codes by using Goku's Body and the Super Dragon Balls were as Freeza, Cell and Buu were themselves just mutiple forms. I mean I admit Zamasu/Black is sitting at the table but he clearly is using again cheat codes to be at this level. Now from an intelligence standpoint Yes he's probably the smartest DB Villian next to Cell.

frieza__cell_and_buu_wallpaper_by_vulc4no-d4kqem7.jpg

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
My thing is Zamasu is using a cheat codes by using Goku's Body and the Super Dragon Balls were as Freeza, Cell and Buu were themselves just mutiple forms. I mean I admit Zamasu/Black is sitting at the table but he clearly is using again cheat codes to be at this level. Now from an intelligence standpoint Yes he's probably the smartest DB Villian next to Cell.

Cell basically is a cheat code.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Random as fukk but it bugs me how they keep referring to Goku and Vegeta as humans. Aren't they Saiyans? Aliens? Not human at all.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

To be fair, you could say that about most villains.

Frieza didn't really get his power in any fair way, he's a mutant who was just born incredibly powerful and never even had to train. Like breh above said, Cell is basically just a walking cheat code and has everybody's powers. Buu is basically Cell, but even cheaper and with the ability to absorb people. So Black stealing Goku's body isn't really that much cheaper than most other villains.

If anything is cheap it's Future Zamasu and his immortality.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
To be fair, you could say that about most villains.

Frieza didn't really get his power in any fair way, he's a mutant who was just born incredibly powerful and never even had to train. Like breh above said, Cell is basically just a walking cheat code and has everybody's powers. Buu is basically Cell, but even cheaper and with the ability to absorb people. So Black stealing Goku's body isn't really that much cheaper than most other villains.

If anything is cheap it's Future Zamasu and his immortality.

Cell basically is a cheat code.

I see what you guys are saying but doesn't having Super Dragon Balls give him the ultimate cheat code? It's like having the game genie on Nintendo, lol. I guess the point is all DB villans had their own unique cheat codes to give Z Fighters problems. But having Goku's Body and the Dragon Balls takes the cake for me. I agree though that Cell might be the ultimate cheat code because of the mixtures of DNA and both him and Buu did absord others to gain more power.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The reason I'm ranking Zamasu at the top is because he's just doing so much damage in so little time to the Z-fighters. He's gotten Goku mad as fukk by revealing he pleasurably killed Chichi and Goten, got Vegeta pissed fukking with Trunks and killing Future Bulma, and got Trunks livid busting out new transformations.

And he's impacting so many different areas because of this time traveling shyt...

For me, Zamasu is the kang at this evil shyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The reason I'm ranking Zamasu at the top is because he's just doing so much damage in so little time to the Z-fighters. He's gotten Goku mad as fukk by revealing he pleasurably killed Chichi and Goten, got Vegeta pissed fukking with Trunks and killing Future Bulma, and got Trunks livid busting out new transformations.

And he's impacting so many different areas because of this time traveling shyt...

For me, Zamasu is the kang at this evil shyt.

Yeah I agree, Zamasu is fukking shyt up real quick. :wow:

Dude has been around like 10 episodes and he's already ruined an entire timeline, killed Goku's family, killed Gowasu in two separate timelines, killed future Bulma and lots of other people in her world, killed the other gods in one timeline, stolen Goku's body, and then teamed up with another version of himself that's immortal. Dude wasted NO time once he found out about the super Dragonballs.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah I agree, Zamasu is fukking shyt up real quick. :wow:

Dude has been around like 10 episodes and he's already ruined an entire timeline, killed Goku's family, killed Gowasu in two separate timelines, killed future Bulma and lots of other people in her world, killed the other gods in one timeline, stolen Goku's body, and then teamed up with another version of himself that's immortal. Dude wasted NO time once he found out about the super Dragonballs.
All that's left is a zamasu insulting vegeta honor and the cypha is complete :mjcry: