Daps
giphy.gif

Give up that spot Cell and Frieza
This will be that Ultimate Attack on Xenoverse 2 :whew:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
What really doesn't make any sense is that Black is essentially in Goku's body, which makes him mortal. Also, how is able to get so much more out of Goku's body than Goku himself. It doesn't seem like he trains at all. Unless he used another wish that we didn't know about, then he should've been washed by Trunks.
He wished for Unlimited power

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
At least we know how Black fought against Goku the first time as it wasn't the android saga goku but the one right before he trained with Whis and Vegeta:ehh:

Yeah so the "Heart Virus" Goku theory is now dead, I was wrong on that. I guess Goku's hit on him during the fight really did hurt, lol. He jumped into Goku body from Episode 1 of Dragon Ball Super with him and Goten in the field. Interesting twist. So in one timeline, DB Super storyline is really jacked up with Goku, Goten and Chi Chi all being killed in Episode 1.

9afea4850f90ac70320531bca29762e9.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Black said it during their conversation at that cabin that the Sayain body can achieve unlimited power and all Zamasu has is immortality.
Right I think he wished for that ability

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
They should do a universe where Frieza and Cell are the greatest heroes of the universe. A sort of supervillain Z-Force kind of theme.

Or a Universe where Yamcha is really really powerful.

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo what if with all this weird time travel stuff it turns out to be that the dream Berrus has about the SSG was actually Goku, Vegeta, or Trunks from a parallel timeline. And someone fed him that dream to find Goku and train him so that the timeline that Black and Zamasu fukked up could be made right. :ohhh:

We've never really gotten an answer as to where that vision of the SSG came from so what if it was an echo of what happens in the current timeline.

If they can wrap this all up with explanations of SSG, Frieza's return and power, Vegeta SSG and everything else I'd be very impressed.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It looks like a "God Ki" possibly with that blue flame but Trunks would need God training for that right? Maybe he reached Gohan's SSJ2 Cell level. The extra spikes in his hair leans me more towards that because Goku and Vegeta's hair didn't get extra spikey during Blue transfomations. I agree though he looks like Broly, lol:

Gohan_ssj2.jpg

CuSSFn7UEAAOLxH.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lets get that Vegeta, Trunks fusion boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :banderas:

Vegetrunks on the Rise :gladbron:

Episode was intense as fukk

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It looks like a "God Ki" possibly with that blue flame but Trunks would need God training for that right? Maybe he reached Gohan's SSJ2 Cell level. The extra spikes in his hair leans me more towards that because Goku and Vegeta's hair didn't get extra spikey during Blue transfomations. I agree though he looks like Broly, lol:

Gohan_ssj2.jpg

CuSSFn7UEAAOLxH.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

He fought vegeta when he was ssb
Fought black more than once as rose

He had same eyes in fighting cell also
But he ain't no legendary ssj u are born like that