Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Goku was finally taking shyt serious and was giving them that work:smugdraper:

Though it didn't last long:sadcam:Black be coming with slme creative damaging ass abilities man:damn::damn:

It seems like he was still holding back. Especially after he went into Kaio-Ken mode against Hit. He can still get back into the game thanks to the Senzu beans but from here on out, he can't afford to keep his trump cards hidden if he can use them.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Zamasu and Black confirmed the Time Paradox as a few us of speculated from the beginning. I didn't have all the answers but I knew from the first episode of this arc we could be dealing with a paradox. Trunks never gives Goku the medicine, this whole thing never happens. The Universe truly did adjust for Goku not dying. This was Karma all along so Yes I give the writers props for tying it together and it makes perfect sense. A Paradox was created the minute Trunks went back in time the first time.

Zamasu using Goku's body is the perfect symbolism to haunt Trunks. Speical thanks to the "Back To the Future" writers for helping me understand how this works. Doc Brown talked about the mutiple timeline paradox theory to Marty in "BTTF II". Iconically the original screenplay for "BTTF II" was actually called "Paradox". The DB writers even named the last episode "Back to the future" which was clearly homage.

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/bttf2_3.pdf
(Back to the Future II & III screenplay)

:salute:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
giphy.gif

Give up that spot Cell and Frieza

I'm torn, Black/Zamasu definitely cemented his place with GOATS in this plot. But I still give Freeza the GOAT tag because he's the catalyst of Goku even being where he was in life. Cell and Buu also had amazing arcs. Look this arc is way shorter than the 3 Big Dogs so they got way more development but for this short of an arc has a DB Villan ever caused this much choas? I mean he's killed Goku and Vegeta's family for crying out loud. Let's see how the Kill ends here because Freeza, Cell even Buu all had Epic final battles. Plus lets be honest, Beerus would body them both in 5 seconds, lol.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It seems like he was still holding back. Especially after he went into Kaio-Ken mode against Hit. He can still get back into the game thanks to the Senzu beans but from here on out, he can't afford to keep his trump cards hidden if he can use them.
Black hasn't seemed to show his full power either :patrice:Goku clearly needs to go all out but we still have no idea how Blacks power increases ridiculously from taken on Goku ss2 in base to facing Vegeta in Blue. Then having the ability to transform and take them both on relatively easy :sadcam:Trunks seems to have at least absorbed god ki being around his father and Goku so he'll be able to hold them at bay for now:wow:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Kaio-ken in SSJB is like when Gohan emotionally declared he was going to train to protect his family... only for it be completely dropped because it was Toei filler and not part of the basic plot outline.

It likely won't matter or be mentioned ever again in a way that could definitively impact any major plot point, even if it should based on what's been shown in the anime.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Black hasn't seemed to show his full power either :patrice:Goku clearly needs to go all out but we still have no idea how Blacks power increases ridiculously from taken on Goku ss2 in base to facing Vegeta in Blue. Then having the ability to transform and take them both on relatively easy :sadcam:Trunks seems to have at least absorbed god ki being around his father and Goku so he'll be able to hold them at bay for now:wow:

Very good point about Black. I do think that Goku can go another notch above Black. When I think about it, Goku was putting up a better fight against Beerus and Hit than he is against Black right now. I think one of the main problems with Goku in my opinion is the lack of "killer instinct" against a high level opponent. I think that if he went all out against Black from the start, then it would've been over. Now Black has gotten the chance to increase his strength unfairly.

What is even more odd is how Vegeta has put in way more training than Goku and Trunks, yet he's seemingly lagging behind. I don't understand that one. Unless he's concealing his power as well.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Kaio-ken in SSJB is like when Gohan emotionally declared he was going to train to protect his family... only for it be completely dropped because it was Toei filler and not part of the basic plot outline.

It likely won't matter or be mentioned ever again in a way that could definitively impact any major plot point, even if it should based on what's been shown in the anime.

Hmm...that would suck if that would be the case. I was looking forward to seeing Goku master the Kaio-Ken in his SSJB form. If he used that in the beginning, Black wouldn't have a chance. Now I'm wondering if Black knows how to do the Kaio-Ken? What if Super Saiyan Rose is complete mastery of energy of the Kaio-Ken?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Very good point about Black. I do think that Goku can go another notch above Black. When I think about it, Goku was putting up a better fight against Beerus and Hit than he is against Black right now. I think one of the main problems with Goku in my opinion is the lack of "killer instinct" against a high level opponent. I think that if he went all out against Black from the start, then it would've been over. Now Black has gotten the chance to increase his strength unfairly.

What is even more odd is how Vegeta has put in way more training than Goku and Trunks, yet he's seemingly lagging behind. I don't understand that one. Unless he's concealing his power as well.

There must be some supernatural shyt going on with how he's able to make such a jump in power. As far as this episode it's clearly about making Zamasu a true evil being with his story to Goku. None of them did anything this fight besides Goku with the rage boost until Black utilized that ki blade again. This has always been more of Trunks fight as it is his world in the balance but I thought we'd get Vegeta and Trunks fighting together. Vegetas speech about fighting for his sons future was goat and he continues to be the most developed character in the series :banderas:Trunks about to hand them that temporary fade though until Black uses that power increase cheatcode:mindblown::demonic:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
There must be some supernatural shyt going on with how he's able to make such a jump in power. As far as this episode it's clearly about making Zamasu a true evil being with his story to Goku. None of them did anything this fight besides Goku with the rage boost until Black utilized that ki blade again. This has always been more of Trunks fight as it is his world in the balance but I thought we'd get Vegeta and Trunks fighting together. Vegetas speech about fighting for his sons future was goat and he continues to be the most developed character in the series :banderas:Trunks about to hand them that temporary fade though until Black uses that power increase cheatcode:mindblown::demonic:

From what the preview for episode 62, it mentioned that Trunks has a technique that can end Black. The only problem is will he be able to use it as it's a 2 on 1 situation. Black increase in power is similar to Hit from what I'm seeing. He's literally growing as the fight gets more and more drawn out. Goku and gang have to finish the fight quickly, otherwise he will become way too strong for them. I think that once Goku regains his strength from eating the Senzu bean, he's going to try to crank it all the way up.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
What really doesn't make any sense is that Black is essentially in Goku's body, which makes him mortal. Also, how is able to get so much more out of Goku's body than Goku himself. It doesn't seem like he trains at all. Unless he used another wish that we didn't know about, then he should've been washed by Trunks.