Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
So Zeno wouldn't intervene? He's using the time rings to exploit the Super Dragonballs, he's committed the same taboo against the Gods he's accuses Trunks of. So surely Zeno wouldn't be happy with that shyt. Or maybe he doesn't give a fukk?

You'll telling out of all those Universes no one was strong enough to stop fukking Black?

The writing in this show is just all over the place they just bring explanations out their asses
How about you wait to see what unfolds before bytching:ld:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't they just need to take the time ring from zamusa to defeat him? :patrice:

Daps
Vegeta being reduced to a little bytch in this fight so far hes taken the least hits out of everyone smh

Super Saiyan 4 is better than all of these doo doo weirdo youtube fanart transformations that you can't even explain

This storyline (and super in general) has been nothing but

full

Imma keep complaining about the animation because its straight half assed shyt, Toei have no business handling animation everything is just too clean man I barely see blood in this shyt anymore

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lol at all the fools/haters and complainers coming back each week. You looking like DC fukkbois.

You want an story that has no faults what so ever you better create your own:camby:

The story goes over your head you better read all the explanations that members are giving. Still bytching better:camby:outta this thread.

If you can't admit this is fire then :mindblown::ufdup:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man take your simple ass on to Superherohype with the rest of the bytch ass fanboys miss me with that noise bytch ass cac.

You only one in here bytching fakkit. Make me gfto fakkit or we can go back and forth all day...

Matter of fact

who the fukk is this cac? :childplease:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Man take your simple ass on to Superherohype with the rest of the bytch ass fanboys miss me with that noise bytch ass cac.

You only one in here bytching fakkit. Make me gfto fakkit or we can go back and forth all day...

Matter of fact

who the fukk is this cac? :childplease:
Threaten to spend your whole day bytching at another person over a cartoon brehs:mjlol:
Salty ass nikka in his feelings:umad:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This episode :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Pure isms in this!

"The world is beautiful :ohlawd:and the ugly humans stain that beauty :scusthov:and so we'll complete erase the humans and return the world to its former beauty:birdman:. We've already killed numerous mortals and next with our wisdom which transcends time:blessed:we will annihilate the earthlings who are the universe's epitome of ugliness and is known for continue conflicts and violence all over.:scust:"

Black brushed them Saiyans off like flies:pachaha:. Tell em what you did to his family son:stopitslime:. He killed you in front of your wife and child b and then killed them:ooh::damn:.

Black shot em up, struck a pose and blew him up.:smugdraper:

"What you're doing is pure murder!" :to:

Black and Z: Uummm excuse us?:leostare::wtb:
tumblr_oe6wvvTfMW1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

How many times have you come back and forth through time? :usure: You changed altered the past :usure: You made this world the way it is :usure: The arrogance of a human to create such a thing as a Time Machine :martin:

You the real criminal Trunks :ufdup: