Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Holy shyt for a moment I was thinking is this the broly transformation. Just beautiful can't wait for next week. Also ^^ Dragonball was never about looking like a beast. There was always a balance between strength and speed. SS 1.5 was a clear example of that all muscle but no speed.

Nah it's the s*** animation style that got the characters all looking like toned muscular twigs. It's the new defacto Toei animation.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm not gonna lie.. This whole Trunks /Black saga is one hell of a story. We actually have a villian with a plan and motivation to carry it out. :wow:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Trunks aura looking A LOT like Broly!!...:ohhh:

I wish these writers were as creative as I thought they were...
...Let's not act like Goten COULDN'T have been apart of this story line.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wish we had an English dub. This time travel shyt would be a lot easier to digest :mjcry:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This shyt still ain't making a lick of gotdamn sense. How could past Zamasu travel to future trunks timeline when trunks future is no longer the real future? Why tf is Zamasu even in another Universe to begin with? These nikkas are from Universe 10. So God Ki can be activated purely by anger? What made it so special in the first place? And how Tf is Trunks going to hold his own against two opponents when Goku and Vegeta both caught the beats? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
How could past Zamasu travel to future trunks timeline when trunks future is no longer the real future?
theres a time ring for every timeline..
Why tf is Zamasu even in another Universe to begin with? These nikkas are from Universe 10.
because he saw gowasu watching goku vs hit on godtube and took an interest in why a mortal was that powerful and had god ki.. maybe there arent any mortals in universe 10 as powerful:ld:
So God Ki can be activated purely by anger? What made it so special in the first place?
Vegeta had a rage boost against Beerus, and maybe fighting with/alongside Gods help activate it in u.. Vegeta never officially went SSJG but he got SSJB by training with Goku in Whis/Beerus planet

Its really not that complex

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
this arc is up there with PRIME DBZ.

so good :noah: :noah:

i didnt think Super could pull it off, but fukk. :wow:

Serious Goku stil the GOAT, he shouldn't have got played like that.

we all know Trunks power will run out next episode. and he will get his ass beat by the end of the episode.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
:mjlol: @ ths convulted nonsense you're all pretending is fire. And some of you had the audacity to say everything about GT is trash, but at least it made sense and gave us SSJ4. I've been watching Super since episode 1 and gave it the benifit of the doubt, but it's clear as day now that the writers don't give two shyts about Dragonball and are in this for the caah grab and merchandise.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ ths convulted nonsense you're all pretending is fire. And some of you had the audacity to say everything about GT is trash, but at least it made sense and gave us SSJ4. I've been watching Super since episode 1 and gave it the benifit of the doubt, but it's clear as day now that the writers don't give two shyts about Dragonball and are in this for the caah grab and merchandise.
:camby: