Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
what i still dnt get is how uni 10 has access to the alternate time rings of uni 7. so uni 1 has the alternate time rings caused by some one time traveling in uni 3 and so forth? black sed he is the zamusa beerus killed but the time ring stoped him from dying...but in his past beerus never merked him.
Exactly if he is the Zamusa Beerus killed, how come he couldn't travel back to the present like when he first fought Goku :jbhmm:

The said the time rings can take you to the future and back to the present you came from. But Black couldnt stay in the present. shyt makes no sense

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Beerus said there were other gods of destruction that were stronger than him so how could Goku Black kill them.. its like the Garlic Jr scenario.. just because you're immortal doesn't mean you can't get your ass whipped. If he has a strength of 80 but the guy he's fighting is at 1000, the differential is too high. It just means you can't die but you can get that work like Garlic did. Its like if you're immortal in this, all of a sudden your power level is now infinity.

And how are humans the "stain of the universe", what about Frieza? He had a force going around fukking shyt up. Humans haven't even left the planet except for Goku and a couple of the others. They've been invaded constantly.. so what the fukk..

But regardless of that.. that boy Trunks :whew:, his eyes turn white :damn: thought he was going SSJ4 or maybe the big monkey :lupe:
He doesn't even have to fight the Gods of Destruction to kill them, all he has to do is destroy the Supreme Kais in each Universial, because of the dumb ass plot device they put in the show that the Gods of Destruction and Supreme Kais are sets and linked together on some Piccolo/Kami shyt.

But heres my thing, wouldn't those of Destruction had gotten wiff of Black killing off Supreme Kais and they would have done something about it? What about Whis and Vados? They are even stronger than the Gods of Destruction, they aren't link to nothing. Surely they would have done something about it?

My guess is higher beings like Whis all the way to Zeno aren't affected by these time changes so they're aren't multiple versions of themselves. Kind of goes along with Whis being able to manipulate time on his own without a time ring, even tho it's limited.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Exactly if he is the Zamusa Beerus killed, how come he couldn't travel back to the present like when he first fought Goku :jbhmm:

The said the time rings can take you to the future and back to the present you came from. But Black couldnt stay in the present. shyt makes no sense
That's why i'm just going with whatever they are doing and enjoying it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why is every one saying trunks had god kai? His aura was still yellow. The blue was from.the lighting

Cuz the blue is god ki he probably is half way there

He been fighting his dad who has god ki and black too

Same shyt happen with vegeta he trained to get god ki

This isn't a rage boost rage boost only last so long like a few secs his isn't a rage boost but a transformation
Reason he won't last long even goku said it's cuz 2 against 1 that's it

Gohan rage boost lasted a few secs against radditz, frieza

Next ep he like that whole time with the white eyes in the prev

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trunks dat new Legendary SSJ. :whew:

I"m such a sucker for dbz transformations.. the plot could be total shyt but as long as there's a good upgrade in the end I'm
4c0a3c2bccfc1486f0dc01dbd8ef8a34.png

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Cuz the blue is god ki he probably is half way there

He been fighting his dad who has god ki and black too

Same shyt happen with vegeta he trained to get god ki

This isn't a rage boost rage boost only last so long like a few secs his isn't a rage boost but a transformation
Reason he won't last long even goku said it's cuz 2 against 1 that's it

Gohan rage boost lasted a few secs against radditz, frieza

Next ep he like that whole time with the white eyes in the prev
person on Kissanime brought up that maybe since he is half saiyan he can't go full SSJG.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
person on Kissanime brought up that maybe since he is half saiyan he can't go full SSJG.

I said earlier when the raw came out but @Spud34 brought up a good point y can't be if he can do the other saiyan transformations which makes sense Let alone if that was true the ritual would need full blood saiyan and it didn't
It's y most think it's a incomplete form of ssg how the blue ki fused in him but kept his normal ssj aura around him

Now they could say it's something else later but until then nobody knows

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

:dead: im at the point where im like fukk the logic

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key, Goku was going hard in the paint this episode after he found out about Goten and Chi-Chi. And Trunks is definitely gonna put some work in next episode. :whew:

Vegeta :flabbynsick: