Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
:mjlol: @ ths convulted nonsense you're all pretending is fire. And some of you had the audacity to say everything about GT is trash, but at least it made sense and gave us SSJ4. I've been watching Super since episode 1 and gave it the benifit of the doubt, but it's clear as day now that the writers don't give two shyts about Dragonball and are in this for the caah grab and merchandise.

you cant call yourself a dragonball fan if you watched that and didn't enjoy it thoroughly :francis:

it had everything

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Episode was dope as hell

Goku finally got serious :yes:

Black still handing out that work :whew:

Trunks :krs: i need a solid explanation for the transformation but it looks dope. Hope he doesnt get washed again

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I honestly don't have one in regards to time.

Maybe Zamasu was already evil/border line evil in Trunks timeline , travels to past (main) timeline to see if Ningens have always been destructive, learns the tale of goku (and how he faught beerus and present day Zamasu), becomes obsessed with his power, travels back to his timeline, kills gowasu (or maybe he was already dead), wishes for him to be resurrected in gokus body (hence the Earrings and similar Kai). They take over as God of Destruction and Kaioshin for Trunks Timeline, since Dabura killed the other Kaioshin.

Black then looses trunks due to time machine, Evil Zamasu is privy to Alternate timeline and sends him there to find trunks, (did we see black with the ring before he came to the present?) while Zamasu hops time to wish for immortality.

I was kinda close. :patrice: Well i was on the right path :heh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trunks aura looking A LOT like Broly!!...:ohhh:

I wish these writers were as creative as I thought they were...
...Let's not act like Goten COULDN'T have been apart of this story line.

What exactly is an 11 year old gotn going to do

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
gowasu3.gif

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
theres a time ring for every timeline..

That still doesn't explain how Goku Black went to Future Zamasu's timeline though. Goku Black's future can't be Future Zamasu's future.

because he saw gowasu watching goku vs hit on godtube and took an interest in why a mortal was that powerful and had god ki.. maybe there arent any mortals in universe 10 as powerful:ld:

But in a previous episode in this story arc we saw Zamasu observe violent mortals in his own Universe. Sure they weren't powerful but his Zero humanity plan should have began in his own Universe.

Vegeta had a rage boost against Beerus, and maybe fighting with/alongside Gods help activate it in u.. Vegeta never officially went SSJG but he got SSJB by training with Goku in Whis/Beerus planet

Its really not that complex

SSB itself was really an asspull, because till this day no one knows how it was achieved. But at the very least Goku and Vegeta were trained by Whis, who has knowledge about God Ki. Trunks just literally popped up out of nowhere with it by getting angry.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Theres no way Goku Black is that fukking strong he killed ALL The GODS in ALL the Universes... theres no way this motherfukker is stronger than Zeno. Their explanation is the fukking time ring? :martin:

This shyt is stupid

i dont see how thats really surprising, the kaioshins have never been that strong. Theres no beerus in future time line as well due to Dabura killing the uni 6 (7?) supreme kai. And if he (black) kills the supreme kai in each universe, it automatically kills the god of the destruction in that universe as well (a nice lil loop hole they have that avoids black being stronger than a god of destruction)

I dont think Zeno is included in the kais, just the ones like north kaio, supreme kai, elder kai etc

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
i dont see how thats really surprising, the kaioshins have never been that strong. Theres no beerus in future time line as well due to Dabura killing the uni 6 (7?) supreme kai. And if he (black) kills the supreme kai in each universe, it automatically kills the god of the destruction in that universe as well (a nice lil loop hole they have that avoids black being stronger than a god of destruction)

I dont think Zeno is included in the kais, just the ones like north kaio, supreme kai, elder kai etc
So Zeno wouldn't intervene? He's using the time rings to exploit the Super Dragonballs, he's committed the same taboo against the Gods he's accuses Trunks of. So surely Zeno wouldn't be happy with that shyt. Or maybe he doesn't give a fukk?

You'll telling out of all those Universes no one was strong enough to stop fukking Black?

The writing in this show is just all over the place they just bring explanations out their asses

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That still doesn't explain how Goku Black went to Future Zamasu's timeline though. Goku Black's future can't be Future Zamasu's future.
yes it does.. there are time rings for every timeline.. he chose to use the time ring that represented future zamasu/trunks' timeline because thats the one where beerus is dead
But in a previous episode in this story arc we saw Zamasu observe violent mortals in his own Universe. Sure they weren't powerful but his Zero humanity plan should have began in his own Universe.
he specifically explained why he chose earth and universe 7 in this very episode.. that was the universe where mortals were committing the most "sins" like time travel and fighting amongst gods.. and who's to say they didnt already go to other universes? they killed gods in other universes and universe 7 obviously poses the biggest threat to them
SSB itself was really an asspull, because till this day no one knows how it was achieved. But at the very least Goku and Vegeta were trained by Whis, who has knowledge about God Ki. Trunks just literally popped up out of nowhere with it by getting angry.
Well just like Vegeta's boost that occurred before training with Whis, Trunks' wont last long as indicated by Goku in the next episode preview.. its not like he went full out SSJB, it's a rage boost.. nikkas get them all the time

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
you cant call yourself a dragonball fan if you watched that and didn't enjoy it thoroughly :francis:

it had everything

I loved the Trunks transformation and a lot of Super. I'll still watch every week, but a spade is a spade, let's keep it real about this whole arc and Super itself.

You even try explaining this episode to anyone and they'll tell you, "What on google earth nas is going ?:wtf:" And not in a good way.