Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
yes it does.. there are time rings for every timeline.. he chose to use the time ring that represented future zamasu/trunks' timeline because thats the one where beerus is dead

But time rings haven't even shown the ability to travel to different timelines though. When Goku Black originally appeared the only reason he was able to head to the past was because he traveled through the portal that Trunks time machine had left behind. This could all easily be solved if they just clearly stated the time rings capabilities.

he specifically explained why he chose earth and universe 7 in this very episode.. that was the universe where mortals were committing the most "sins" like time travel and fighting amongst gods.. and who's to say they didnt already go to other universes? they killed gods in other universes and universe 7 obviously poses the biggest threat to them

:ehh: There's still the issue of Zamasu traveling through Universes though. That's an ability only Whis and Vados have displayed. Unless he used the dragonballs

Well just like Vegeta's boost that occurred before training with Whis, Trunks' wont last long as indicated by Goku in the next episode preview.. its not like he went full out SSJB, it's a rage boost.. nikkas get them all the time

Vegeta's rage boost didn't involve God Ki though, and it didn't make much sense either. Yes, rage boosts occur all the time but not with God Ki. Throughout DBS God Ki has been hyped up as this incredible thing. Goku couldn't even compete with Beerus without it, but now suddenly, out of nowhere, Trunks is displaying it? :upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
But time rings haven't even shown the ability to travel to different timelines though. When Goku Black originally appeared the only reason he was able to head to the past was because he traveled through the portal that Trunks time machine had left behind. This could all easily be solved if they just clearly stated the time rings capabilities.
I get what youre saying, the time ring that he used to travel to trunks timeline also got sent him to the past where the main timeline is even though they are 2 different timelines:patrice: yea idk.. maybe theres 1 main one that goes to every timeline or something that they havent explained
:ehh: There's still the issue of Zamasu traveling through Universes though. That's an ability only Whis and Vados have displayed. Unless he used the dragonballs
the supreme kai also displayed those abilities when going to meet zeno who's in a totally different realm.. even whis said he couldnt get there as fast as him so maybe kaioshins also have the ability to travel to different universes
Vegeta's rage boost didn't involve God Ki though, and it didn't make much sense either. Yes, rage boosts occur all the time but not with God Ki. Throughout DBS God Ki has been hyped up as this incredible thing. Goku couldn't even compete with Beerus without it, but now suddenly, out of nowhere, Trunks is displaying it? :upsetfavre:
maybe he got it from fighting with gods and training with vegeta.. like when vegeta was training with gokuon whis planet and they unlocked ssjb from that fist bump, just a guess but im pretty sure theyll explain how he got it

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
theres a time ring for every timeline..

because he saw gowasu watching goku vs hit on godtube and took an interest in why a mortal was that powerful and had god ki.. maybe there arent any mortals in universe 10 as powerful:ld:

Vegeta had a rage boost against Beerus, and maybe fighting with/alongside Gods help activate it in u.. Vegeta never officially went SSJG but he got SSJB by training with Goku in Whis/Beerus planet

Its really not that complex
Vegata's eyes went white during his rage boost also, its a transformation slightly below or on par with goku ssg form

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Brehs I think we can all agree Toriyams fukked up this whole universe / timeline logic.

I just wanna see where the story goes and what color Goku's hair changes in the next arc.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
what i still dnt get is how uni 10 has access to the alternate time rings of uni 7. so uni 1 has the alternate time rings caused by some one time traveling in uni 3 and so forth? black sed he is the zamusa beerus killed but the time ring stoped him from dying...but in his past beerus never merked him.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:wow::wow: When Trunks hit that transformation.....:wow: Sh!t is about to go from 0-100 real quick. This episode also went along with narrative that I've been saying all along: Zamasu with the Time Rings and Super Dragonballs made him The God of the Universes. I know most people in this thread aren't liking the reaching this show is somewhat doing but it's making sense with me. Man, I want Trunks to get his shine on. I just thought of something.....maybe he can train Gohan in the next arc for the Universe tournament.:ohhh::wow: This episode got me too hyped. So much potential for this series moving forward.:banderas:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beerus said there were other gods of destruction that were stronger than him so how could Goku Black kill them.. its like the Garlic Jr scenario.. just because you're immortal doesn't mean you can't get your ass whipped. If he has a strength of 80 but the guy he's fighting is at 1000, the differential is too high. It just means you can't die but you can get that work like Garlic did. Its like if you're immortal in this, all of a sudden your power level is now infinity.

And how are humans the "stain of the universe", what about Frieza? He had a force going around fukking shyt up. Humans haven't even left the planet except for Goku and a couple of the others. They've been invaded constantly.. so what the fukk..

But regardless of that.. that boy Trunks :whew:, his eyes turn white :damn: thought he was going SSJ4 or maybe the big monkey :lupe:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CuSSFVXVYAI66Pc.jpg

:dwillhuh: Trunks God Ki? Good Lord.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Beerus said there were other gods of destruction that were stronger than him so how could Goku Black kill them.. its like the Garlic Jr scenario.. just because you're immortal doesn't mean you can't get your ass whipped. If he has a strength of 80 but the guy he's fighting is at 1000, the differential is too high. It just means you can't die but you can get that work like Garlic did. Its like if you're immortal in this, all of a sudden your power level is now infinity.

And how are humans the "stain of the universe", what about Frieza? He had a force going around fukking shyt up. Humans haven't even left the planet except for Goku and a couple of the others. They've been invaded constantly.. so what the fukk..

But regardless of that.. that boy Trunks :whew:, his eyes turn white :damn: thought he was going SSJ4 or maybe the big monkey :lupe:
Zamasu and Black both explained that the Humans did the biggest Sin by creating a time machine, which is something only the Gods can do.