Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how I see it mainly because there were 4 green time-rings and Gawasu clearly told Zamasu that each one represented a ripple in the time continuuim. Now i'm wondering if the Silver ring is something like an all purpose timering were you can go to any timeline were as the green rings are specific. Because Black used it to follow Trunks time trail back to past.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah. Not gonna remotely pretend I've got all the specifics nailed down. But in a way it makes sense. Based on what we've seen of Zamusa so far, and the way ppl react to his beliefs, who else would he trust with wiping out humanity but another Zamusa? It's possible he's been seeking out other Zamusas and recruiting them to the cause. Maybe Beerus took out their Zamusa before he was brought into the fold.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah. Not gonna remotely pretend I've got all the specifics nailed down. But in a way it makes sense. Based on what we've seen of Zamusa so far, and the way ppl react to his beliefs, who else would he trust with wiping out humanity but another Zamusa? It's possible he's been seeking out other Zamusas and recruiting them to the cause. Maybe Beerus took out their Zamusa before he was brought into the fold.

Remember Whis minplated time to stop Zamasu's plan in the main timeline with the Beerus fatality. To me that was the real origin story, we are going to see it play out differently in another timeline next week. But again he kills Gawasu, take the potra ear ring and gets the time ring box. Even in the preview next week it basically showed that happening with him ripping the potra off Gawasu's dead body.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
A Zamasu from another timeline changed bodies with a Goku from the past or a Goku from the present of his timeline that has the heart disease and killed him Now he is Black Goku.

Then, Black Goku went back in the past(Trunks timeline) and recruited himself, and that Zamasu wished for immortality.

That is what I gathered so far.

I just want more fights tho :francis:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
If Brack goes kaio ken while in super saiyan rose its over for them boys :wow:

zamasu saw Goku doing that against Hit on godtube

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
this fool goku never kissed his wife. that might be the funniest thing in dbz yet to me :mjlol:
i hate how goku is a fukking idiot in this series though.

i can ride with the main timeline zamasu conscious = black (in future timeline's heart virus'd gokus body) explanation they're rolling with. :ehh:
i think that was what most people expected from the jump because it was the easiest thing they could go with and still keep the plot consistent.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ending made no damn sense, by that logic Goku should be in Zamasu's body......but Goku was already dead

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The ending of this episode got me fukked up. So did Zamusa use the earrings to get into Goku dead body?