Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
You all are making this more complicated than it really needs to be. Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls and switched bodies with Goku. He then killed Goku who has Zamasu body. Zamasu (Black Goku) used the time ring to go back in time to meet his former self to team up in the future to destroy all humans. In the preview you can see the former Zamasu putting on a Potara earring which more than likely means they killed Gowasu for the other earring. Beerus killed the wrong person he actually deleted Goku which means Goku has to die in order for Zamasu to die.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Zamasu brought him back to life, switched bodies with him, then killed him.
Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You all are making this more complicated than it really needs to be. Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls and switched bodies with Goku. He then killed Goku who has Zamasu body. Zamasu (Black Goku) used the time ring to go back in time to meet his former self to team up in the future to destroy all humans. In the preview you can see the former Zamasu putting on a Potara earring which more than likely means they killed Gowasu for the other earring. Beerus killed the wrong person he actually deleted Goku which means Goku has to die in order for Zamasu to die.

Worst part of these show threads is when dudes love to pretend they wrote the show

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
This is how I see it mainly because there were 4 green time-rings and Gawasu clearly told Zamasu that each one represented a ripple in the time continuuim. Now i'm wondering if the Silver ring is something like an all purpose timering were you can go to any timeline were as the green rings are specific. Because Black used it to follow Trunks time trail back to past.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Does every supreme kai get green time rings? Why did it matter if universe 7 timeline got messed up to universe 10? And why is the Kai from u10 fukking with u7 humans? And how did he even go between dimensions without a weis type guy?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

:russ: You can thank the Super Dragonballs for that. Zamasu is able to break the logical barrier thanks in part to the Super Dragonballs. He's able to break all the rules. I think that is what most people are struggling with in this thread as it is logical. Zamasu is operating on a totally different field than everyone else.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually enjoy this arc cause it got me :patrice::jbhmm::ohhh::leostare::whoo::mindblown:

My favorite part is that Future Trunks finally explained to Little Trunks about the whole android thing though.

The next episode will be a flashback of how the two Zamasus met.

4 Green Rings = 4 Zamasus
One Sliver Ring = Black Goku "Zamasus".

Zamasus played Beerus and Whis ass.

Is Zamasus a goat villain? :banderas:

Honestly, I don't like how they made Goku SUPER IDIOT!

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It just blows my mind that Goku's never kissed Chi Chi. Like :wtf:

Theyve been married for more than twenty years, have fukked at least twice, but theyve never kissed. :mindblown:
nikka watch the video I just posted

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm sure this will make more sense when they do the full explanation but I like the fan theories better. :francis:

I also don't understand why Trunks would go back to the future without training. :stopitslime: