Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Zamusa is teaming up with versions of himself from multiple timelines to destroy all life. So it's possible we haven't seen the final boss version of zamusa just yet. Or that's what I'm thinking at least.

In the Preview it showed Goku Black shaking Zamasu's hand. Probably the first time they met and he tells him this "0 Mortals Plan". 4 Green Timerings prove there are 4 timelines. So Beerus only took out 1 Zamasu. Goku Black and Future Zamasu are two more. That would leave one more out there. So even if they beat Goku Black and Zamasu. What about the last timeline? How can they travel to it? Also more likely than not Goku has the heart Virus in all the timelines, he only got the medicine in one timeline.

So that's why he held his chest, Zamasu is in a "heart virus" Goku body. The thing we now know is he didn't dig up Goku's Dead Body or anything. Goku was alive when their consiousness switched from the Super Dragon Ball Wish. So he had to use the timering to go into the past before Goku's death to get that body because in all the timelines but the main one we are watching that Trunks saved, Goku would die from natural causes from the heart virus.

img_3606.png

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Zamusa is teaming up with versions of himself from multiple timelines to destroy all life. So it's possible we haven't seen the final boss version of zamusa just yet. Or that's what I'm thinking at least.
It's simple really, he used the time rings to go to whatever time period and team up with himself. He then used the Dragon balls to switch bodies with Goku. Then he used his time rings again to gain immortality. With the time rings he has unlimited wishes :martin:

The big question is why Beerus statements didn't come true. Prolly has something do with Zamasu becoming immortal.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"You used the Super dragon balls to become invulnerable and to create a fake me...":ufdup:
Fake? That's not it.:smugdraper:

Me: :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::lupe::lupe::lupe:

Black: This is your actually body, the heart beating within is mine, Zamasu. :demonic:

Me: Hold up, hold up, timeout timeout, flag on the play, traveling, offsides, clipping, false start! nikka what?? :mindblown:

I mean I get it but then I don't get it. The time rings and Super Dragon balls being in use but that doesn't explain how he switched with Goku's body and how Zamasu made a duplicate of himself. They've done the body switch in the past with Ginyu and Goku but that was the present time, Zamasu is... no future Zamasu is handling this plan... wait is that... right? Man I'm tired. And my head hurts.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
In the Preview it showed Goku Black shaking Zamasu's hand. Probably the first time they met and he tells him this "0 Mortals Plan". 4 Green Timerings prove there are 4 timelines. So Beerus only took out 1 Zamasu. Goku Black and Future Zamasu are two more. That would leave one more out there. So even if they beat Goku Black and Zamasu. What about the last timeline? How can they travel to it? Also more likely than not Goku has the heart Virus in all the timelines, he only got the medicine in one timeline.

So that's why he held his chest, Zamasu is in a "heart virus" Goku body. The thing we now know is he didn't dig up Goku's Dead Body or anything. Goku was alive when their consiousness switched from the Super Dragon Ball Wish. So he had to use the timering to go into the past before Goku's death to get that body because in all the timelines but the main one we are watching that Trunks saved, Goku would die from natural causes from the heart virus.

img_3606.png

He got the medicine in two timelines

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He got the medicine in two timelines

Good point, I'm assuming you mean The Cell timeline would be the other one. But there is suppose to be one unseen timeline I believe that we haven't seen all the way through. I guess the Cell Timeline and the Timeline we are watching now are essentially the same outside of Future Trunks being killed by Cell in the future. But as you said, the medicine was already given to Goku. The fact he's clutching his heart is proof to me that he got a heart virus Goku body.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The big question is why Beerus statements didn't come true. Prolly has something do with Zamasu becoming immortal.
What does Beerus really know about time travel? Whis might have a clue but to Beerus that shyt is off limits.

Trunks has already experienced that his future doesn't change despite moving to a different timeline and changing its outcome.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the heart virus shyt is out of the equation.. black said that he has zamasu's heart and mind

that being said kid trunks had some great development in this episode:wow: hopefully he grows up to become as much of a goat as his future counterpart

its funny how when the arc first started and we saw black/goku fighting the first time people were complaining about how they are rushing the arc, goes to show u shouldnt jump to conclusions because this has been the most drawn out arc in a long time

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I have a feeling bulma is gonna end up playing a big part in this arc, I doubt they had her travel to the future just to meet mai and watch from the sidelines, she'll prolly go to the place future bulma was working and build some fire shyt idk what tho:wow:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Wow this episode was boring as shyt, this whole arc has been boring imo only two or three good episodes everything else is boring. DBS tries to hard to have a deep thought provoking story but comes off as trying to hard. DBS this shyt just makes no sense, an is too predictable Zamazu being Black Goku? Really :comeon: all this build up to revile sum shyt we already knew :patrice: so predictable man anybody who tell me DBS is on the level of DBZ they getting the :martin: from me this shyt is boring. thanks Toriyama for tarnishing the Dragonball name with this shyt writing.:aicmon:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CtyBhp3WAAAkcl0.jpg

:patrice:

Shouldn't the Goku consiousness in Zamasu's body have gotten a power boost? I'm sure after the switch he was mentally confused anyway, lol.

the heart virus shyt is out of the equation.. black said that he has zamasu's heart and mind.

I saw that translated in the subs but was it litterally? Did "Heart" mean as in Soul? There's no way Zamasu ahead of time would know Goku's medicial issues unless he used the Timerings and found out Goku was dead in Trunks time. If so that was a weak way to try to cover up the heart virus in the other timelines. I guess we have to wait till next week to see it. Going to be sad watching Goku kick the bucket again.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's simple really, he used the time rings to go to whatever time period and team up with himself. He then used the Dragon balls to switch bodies with Goku. Then he used his time rings again to gain immortality. With the time rings he has unlimited wishes :martin:

4 Zamusa.
1 murked by Beerus da Gawd.
2 about to go head up with Goku, Vegeta and Trunks.
1 more waiting in the cut? :ohhh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
4 Zamusa.
1 murked by Beerus da Gawd.
2 about to go head up with Goku, Vegeta and Trunks.
1 more waiting in the cut? :ohhh:

This is how I see it mainly because there were 4 green time-rings and Gawasu clearly told Zamasu that each one represented a ripple in the time continuuim. Now i'm wondering if the Silver ring is something like an all purpose timering were you can go to any timeline were as the green rings are specific. Because Black used it to follow Trunks time trail back to past.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg