Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
and this is a DBS thread. where we talk about shyt related to DBS. like... what current episodes could possibly be leading to. what's the problem?
Dudes acting like know it alls when they aint got the answers man :yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You all are making this more complicated than it really needs to be. Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls and switched bodies with Goku.
No the shyt just doesn't make any sense. The goku from Trunk's alternative timeline died of a heart attack before he was strong enough to be noteworthy. Zamasu from Trunk's timeline shouldn't even know who goku was. Again, goku was already dead in that timeline, how'd zamasu switch bodies then kill him?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yeah. but what's the big deal breh? first thing i do when someone starts connecting dots that dont exist is skip to the next post.
Its cool to form opinions and make predictions, but when the arrogant know it all posts come out shyt is annoying

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its cool to form opinions and make predictions, but when the arrogant know it all posts come out shyt is annoying

i feel u.

to be fair, it's just as annoying when the nikkas who "hate" the new series won't stop watching, but will continue to list every single thing they abhor, detail by detail.

i just ignore all that shyt.