Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol when I read the spoiler I was like :mindblown: then trunks started to explain things and I was like aiight, seems straight forward :obama:

Then zamasu started explaining things and I was back a square 1 :mindblown:

Found this video on youtube and didn't even know that the creator of dragon ball AF was now in charge of dragon ball ultra

This is gonna be PIFFFFFFFFFFFFF, That guy had some of the sickest transformations in AF:lawd: and now that he is in charge :damn: Also we are in for another transformation SSWhite :banderas: goddamn I'm not worthy.

Also why do the same people keep complaining keep watching and saying it's trash.:mindblown: Don't watch and exit the thread, but nah let's keep watching and complain about it....:camby:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Really liked this episode. Fleshed out some things. I wonder once Black and Zamasu are defeated, will Trunks use the Super Dragonballs to restore life to his timeline?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Confusing but the green dude said "with my first wish..." So I guess this dude makes multiple wishes with the balls and that ring

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CtuUMU0WYAA5mfu.jpg

Ctu_ltIUEAAgECu.jpg

(Seeing Bulma go to the Future is so powerful for me. She's a f*ckin geinus)

The Rematch let's go. This episode was a more emotional episode and just really focused on the back and forth about Alternate timelines. Trunks of course is right because he knows that the Andriods were still in the future when he went back. Beerus though a God may not fully grasp the situation because the alternate timelines. Beerus is thinking it's one linear timeline. (Shout out to Beerus GOAT of Destruciton again, he killed off Zamasu and didn't even power up, lol) The whole Kid Trunks thing was interesting because he was so sad seeing his Mom, Dad and Future Self leave to the future. But he was also reflective in understanding that life is better in his time thanks to what his future self did. So this whole thing is agan a Paradox/Butterfly effect. There is no Zamasu situation if Trunks never comes back at all period.

Just like there is no Cell if he didn't get Trunks time machine (Which is the Time machine they are riding in now, see how it all connects) In no way am I going to say the Dragon Ball writers got this thing down pack yet. They have to close it out strong. Even "Back to the Future" had some time-plot holes in it slightly. But I really, really like this plot because with the time rings and Super Dragon Balls it's like infinity possiblities. They were smart this time and brought some Sensu beans with them so hopefully it's a better fight. Vegeta's butt is just too strong headed. He didn't even waste a damn minute to attack, lol. Now in my last review I talked about us dealing with mutiple Zamasu's. Well now we know we've see three Zamasu's already. So I'm leaning towards a past Zamasu going to the future at some point and doing everything setting this up.

Next week's preview is going to show us what happens when he gets the other potra ring and of course him stealing the time rings. Because it's been revealed that Goku Black is Zamasu's consiousness/mind and he killed the other Zamau's body (With Goku's mind in it). So we know that Future Zamasu and Goku Black aren't from the same timeline. Mai is on life support but Trunks gives her a Sensu French Kiss, lol. Zamasu and Goku Black instantly sense Goku, Vegeta and Trunks Ki when they arrive. So I guess we should expect a 2-4 Episodes in the future so that's going to be cool. I want this to keep going but it's already been 14 Episodes in this arc. Gawasu explained that each green Timering represented an Alternate Timeline. I'm thinking the silver ring is obviously the most powerful one. So there were four green timerings so this "Mutiple Zamasu hoping timelines" theory seems to get strong to me based on what we've seen.

latest

latest

(This isn't the first time Goku body was possed by an evil mind. Captain Ginyu did it to him before)

Last edited: