Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I understand where you're coming from. My whole assumption is based on the fact that he has the time rings and Super Dragonballs so he's able to create his own "timeline" as he sees fit. With those two things in play, he pretty much becomes "God" so to speak. Of course I realize I'm doing some serious reaching here lol. Maybe Zamasu has rewrote the timeline events for his ultimate goal so he had to reset some things so that it can come into fruition.
Another plot hole is how was zamasu able to travel to the parallel timeline future? why didnt the time rings send him to the future of the current timeline? If he is indeed using the time rings, how did he end up in a future where non of the events happen for him to meet goku?

why does the time machine send trunks to the past of a parallel timeline and not the past of his timeline? Why does it go to trunk's future and not the future of the current timeline?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Another plot hole is how was zamasu able to travel to the parallel timeline future? why didnt the time rings send him to the future of the current timeline? If he is indeed using the time rings, how did he end up in a future where non of the events happen for him to meet goku?

why does the time machine send trunks to the past of a parallel timeline and not the past of his timeline? Why does it go to trunk's future and not the future of the current timeline?

Hmm....a way to look at this is that Zamasu has become the new "Zeno" of the entire Galaxy due to him being able to use the Super Dragonballs and time rings in conjunction. If we are to see it from that perspective, then it would be far too easy to manipulate the entire universe and time itself as he sees fit. Zamasu in my opinion has gained complete control over the timestream so he's able to choose where he wants to go. So to us, him to be able to manipulate the timestream is a serious stretch but if his plan has lead him to become the Zeno of this Galaxy, then I see it as possible for him to rearrange things.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I also wonder if Zamasu gotten to a point to whereas he could travel through time without the time rings due to him having the Super Dragonballs. Imagine him practically having infinite wishes of the Super Dragonballs due to him knowing the locations time and time again.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
But....if we want to take it even further, Zeno isn't the most powerful character in the DB Universe.That would be Tori-Bot:russ::dead: Man...I haven't done this much reaching in a long time

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You guys do realize having the Timerings AND Super Dragon Balls makes Zamasu crazy powerful. This is a man that can travel across mutiple timelines and make unbeilieveable wishes any time he wants.

images

dragon-ball-super-036-38-super-dragon-balls.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You guys do realize having the Timerings AND Super Dragon Balls makes Zamasu crazy powerful. This is a man that can travel across mutiple timelines and make unbeilieveable wishes any time he wants.

images

That is what I've been basically saying. With those two things in Zamasu's control, there is nothing that he can't do. That is what makes him deadly. The fact that he has knowledge on how to use those to his advantage. If he really wanted to be greedy, he could easily go after the regular Dragonballs as well.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

images

That is what I've been basically saying. With those two things in Zamasu's control, there is nothing that he can't do. That is what makes him deadly. The fact that he has knowledge on how to use those to his advantage. If he really wanted to be greedy, he could easily go after the regular Dragonballs as well.
"According to Whis, the Time Rings are only used to travel to the future and then return to the present. Using the ring to travel to the past should be theoretically impossible and the user cannot travel back through time on their own free will."

also, the rings can't be used to travel to a parallel timeline unless a distortion ( Like the time machine) happens.

assuming that Zamasu can just hop into different parallel timelines at will, goes against the logic givin in the show. Even if black and zamasu came from another altered timeline, they wouldn't be able to stay for long.

Goku black and future zamasu has to be from Trunk's alternative timeline, but the events that take place that gives zamasu the idea to use goku's body, never happen because goku died.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
"According to Whis, the Time Rings are only used to travel to the future and then return to the present. Using the ring to travel to the past should be theoretically impossible and the user cannot travel back through time on their own free will."

also, the rings can't be used to travel to a parallel timeline unless a distortion ( Like the time machine) happens.

assuming that Zamasu can just hop into different parallel timelines at will, goes against the logic givin in the show. Even if black and zamasu came from another altered timeline, they wouldn't be able to stay for long.

Goku black and future zamasu has to be from Trunk's alternative timeline, but the events that take place that gives zamasu the idea to use goku's body, never happen because goku died.

That is thing, you're seeing it from a logical point of view but Zamasu is able to defy the logic in this series thanks in large to the Super Dragonballs which can grant any wish he desires. Now if he just had the time rings in play, then yes, he's somewhat limited. But in combination with the time rings and his vast knowledge, it's possible for him to alter time. I'm thinking that he can even alter the time rings with the Super Dragonballs.