Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Kid buu was stronger than Fat version but Goku was stronger than both. He didn't kill fat buu because he wanted Gotenks to get a shot and learn to rely on themselves like this creature didn't just survive fights with Gohan and Majin Vegeta :snoop:.He could've killed Kid on Kais planet but wanted Vegeta to get a fight as well :snoop:Just kill the damn thing:snoop:

:dwillhuh: you're right

Just went back to brush on a few things and yeah - Goku was stronger but along with wanting Vegeta to fight he also overestimated how long his body could maintain SSJ3 :martin:

Looking back, its still Buu (Gohan absorbed) > Buu (Gotenks absorbed) > Buu (Piccolo absorbed - after the Gotenks fusion wore off) > Super Buu > Kid Buu > The Grey Buu > Fat Buu

Goku was damn near shytting bricks when he was inside Buu and Super Buu popped up :dwillhuh: talkin that 'ayo vegeta we gotta fuse asap if we wanna beat this guy'

Ultimate Gohan had Super Buu shyttin bricks :wow: see how they do the realest character since day 1 :wow: in 2 years he went from Ultimate Gohan to Ultimate bytch :mjcry:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This episode delivered. Trunks really has the potential to be stronger than Vegeta if he actually trains as much . :blessed:
Power levels in Dragonball make no damn sense

Goku in blue form couldn't even land a punch on Zamasu yet Trunks at SSJ2 manages to block his shyt and then proceeds to land 10+ hits and a final flash attack. All in the same episode :mjlol:

Android 18 broke Trunks sword by just tanking his attack but here it's able to stop Black's energy sword :dead:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Trunks saw vegeta get hurt and got mad, same as vegeta when bulma was slapped. That shyt not a big deal to me:manny: now the future zamasu bs :francis:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
When did Trunks learn how to do final flash? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I still don't believe Zamasu is immortal can a Dragon Ball even grant such a wish? shyt I remember when Shenron couldn't even grant Goku wish for the super saiyan god form.

Team Goku vs Team Zamasu is just :banderas: something tells me Goku black ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

I still don't believe Zamasu is immortal can a Dragon Ball even grant such a wish? shyt I remember when Shenron couldn't even grant Goku wish for the super saiyan god form.

Team Goku vs Team Zamasu is just :banderas: something tells me Goku black ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

Garlic Junior used the Dragonballs to become immortal from the first movie.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Garlic Junior used the Dragonballs to become immortal from the first movie.
which didn't make sense because that dragon was supposed to be as powerful as it's creator. How can a dragon make someone immortal without being immortal itself

but with these super dragon balls it makes more sense

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
which didn't make sense because that dragon was supposed to be as powerful as it's creator. How can a dragon make someone immortal without being immortal itself

but with these super dragon balls it makes more sense
That was filler. And strength has nothing to do with immortality.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

The super dragonballs have no wish limit

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
The super dragonballs have no wish limit

If that's the case then I can see how just wishing for immortality could be done. But couldn't anybody in the DBZ universe just wish for immortality? ex. Super Saiyan God Goku gathering the super dragon balls and wishing for immortality.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

His dad is vegeta learned from training with him or just seeing it
Vegeta also changed over times
Also more than anything he like it's bad enough goku stronger than me
But then gohan passed me in cell saga and buu saga
He like I gotta pass goku but if not my damn son gonna pass him and his son

Trunks in sense is gohan with less potential bout mid while gohan is high referring more to latent powers but trunks also has vegeta no mercy no fukks will kill u no wasting time which gohan doesn't have
Mentor gohan
Father vegeta

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power levels in Dragonball make no damn sense

Goku in blue form couldn't even land a punch on Zamasu yet Trunks at SSJ2 manages to block his shyt and then proceeds to land 10+ hits and a final flash attack. All in the same episode :mjlol:

Android 18 broke Trunks sword by just tanking his attack but here it's able to stop Black's energy sword :dead:
I think it will be explained, they've actually done an okay job explaining things like that recently and I don't think its something that just slipped their mind.

There was a reason they didnt really show any of the training Vegeta did with Trunks. And I'm pretty sure Trunks didn't know how to do Final Flash until Vegeta taught him.

Which is lowkey pretty amazing to see the transformation Vegeta has made. Dude has never really trained anyone else ever, not because he can't but because he only focuses on his own strength and how to progress it. And his techniques have been signature to him throughout all of Dragonball, Galic gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, etc. The fact that Vegeta taught Trunks not only one of his attacks but his most powerful last ditch effort attack is amazing.

But to your point, I think Vegeta taught Trunks something about God Ki, which allows him to interact with people like Black.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Still dnt get how zamusa is in a different universe anyway and even if future beerus is dead where is whis or future Zeno and his guards isn't due Omni-everything or does he just not give a fukk since he can wipe them all out (he also must.be the creator of the super dragon balls, unless there are other namekians in another universe that strong. I'm goin with black is a tuffle and using the movie plan to eradicate the super saiyans hatred smog thing to posses dead
Goku and the Lao earring to link him to zamusa. I'd rather see ssb2 than gogeta