Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Where are the receipts for this because I've seen no evidence for this. The best thing Trunks did was beat Dabura which isn't even that spectacular of an accomplishment. Zenkai's stopped mattering after Namek. They haven't provided a significant power boost since SSJ was introduced. There is no logical explanation for Trunks fairing well against Zamasu while SSB Vegeta got bodied rather easily. And as far as power scaling goes I'm talking about the series as a whole. Actually, this Zamasu never fought Goku since this is an alternative timeline. We also have no clue how strong he actually is either.
The manga clearly states when Goku and Trunks was fighting that Trunks is stronger than "Gohan was back then", and when Goku is at SSJ3 Trunks is still able to keep up with him until Goku cheats by one-shotting him in his blue form.

Vegeta got bodied by an off guard attack from Black, not Zamasu. He wouldve been able to beat Zamasu up just like Trunks did. And even if it is an alternate timeline, Zamasu clearly isn't eons stronger than his present self as indicated by the fight, he is just immortal.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The manga clearly states when Goku and Trunks was fighting that Trunks is stronger than "Gohan was back then", and when Goku is at SSJ3 Trunks is still able to keep up with him until Goku cheats by one-shotting him in his blue form.
The anime is canon over the manga though.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Obviously theres levels to this God stuff as DB shows time and time again, theres really only one God and thats All-Chan, we'll find that out when Goku accidentally presses the button while fighting Black/Zamasu tho:mjpls:
Thats my thing, why call them Gods when they aren't actually Gods

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"How is Zamasu a God and not be immortal?"

omniking_voice_debut.jpg

tumblr_lygwnfujAJ1qeg2p5o1_500.jpg

"One Life, One Love, So there Can Only Be One King"

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
"How is Zamasu a God and not be immortal?"

1461546432416.jpg

tumblr_lygwnfujAJ1qeg2p5o1_500.jpg

"One Life, One Love, So there Can Only Be One King"
If Zemo isn't immortal himself than him being the King of Everything is a bit far fetced.

If all it takes is for some Kai to wish for immortality to become better than the Omni King then that defeats the purpose. I still think Zemo can destroy Zamasu, immortal, or not. He can just make him not exist anymore

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Zemo isn't immortal himself than him being the King of Everything is a bit far fetced.

If all it takes is for some Kai to wish for immortality to become better than the Omni King then that defeats the purpose. I still think Zemo can destroy Zamasu, immortal, or not. He can just make him not exist anymore

His name translates to "King of Everything". He's litterally the God of the entire Universe. They have to travel mutiple dimensions to even visit him. His bodyguard has Top 5 power in the entire Universe. If he wants Zamasu to disappear he can do it. Remember, Goku can push that button at any moment:

37b764193dc95d5c84a21cf1f83b5c5abacfd000fd899d77a8d67593419578a6_1.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I just find this show funny when it comes to the "strongest being in the universe" :mjlol:

first

we thought it Frieza, when Frieza was saying he was the most powerful being in the universe, as well as King Kai and others. Motherfukker they was lying :ufdup:

but wait... then theres Majin Buu ... ok so all this time we thought Frieza was the strongest being in the universe this Majin Buu was laying dormant. So when the Supreme Kai was saying Majin Buu was the strongest creature in the universe. Motherfukker you was lying :ufdup:

but wait theres more'

We have a God of Destruction.... this being has existed even before planet Vegeta was destroyed... ok so he's the strongest in the universe?

NOPE

wait theres more...

We now have Whis, his assistant/master not much is known about his true capabilities we just know he's stronger than Beerus, The God of Destruction, who we once thought was the strongest being in the Universe

but wait

theres more

We have celestial beings who work under a king who is way more powerful than Whis :krs:

could it be they are the strongest in the universe...

nope

wait theres more

we now have Omni King... :krs:

the fukk is that? It's the King of Everything... no other being in stronger or more important than him....

Finally :whew: a end to this most powerful being in the universe stigma...

but wait theres more :mjpls:

Theres actually a King of the King of Everything :bryan:

there's no doubt in my mind they won't introduce a character like that

I just made this video because Vegeta pretty much summed up the entire PLOT of Dragonball Z with this monologue :heh: :

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking on Black being some kind of Demon-shape shifter inhabiting the ear ring. When he first debuted he looked like an evil entity that could morph into whoever he pleases.

Gowasu could also be sealed away in the Ear Ring. Or if Goku Black isn't an incarnation of Zamasu (using Goku's body), then he has to be Gowasu. They're a pair.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man this arc is so flames, good two on two (not sure how zamusa can keep up with ssb when ssj2 fukked him up); my boy trunks with the final flash :noah: peep when goku gets hit in the heart he stays down (ressurection f) but when it's vegeta he get bike up n fires and attack. Past samusa with the schemes, lol u wld think black was Frieza with all the Saiyan hate...or maybe when zamusa ask the know it all dude bout the super dragon balls he asks bout the saiyans and how they wiped out the tuffles who had good tech and like in that movie used shadow hatred to fight (kinda like blacks form at first) dats a possibility.