Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Z power levels werent inconsistent though. It was pretty clear every saga. You didnt have shyt like Yamchu jumping up in power just to fit the episode, Z was always consistent.

I've admited at times they were inconsistant but in this last fight it's not like Goku or Trunks beat anyone. Both Black and Zamasu were in control. Goku and Trunks just got a few hits and a few dodges, so what. That's ain't destorying a God. It's about power and energy KI which Black and Zamasu's his higher. So at this point I don't see debate on Power Levels.

They are fighting two Gods. Trunks been fighting Black for a minute. Goku beat Zamasu in SSJ2. So people are acting like it's inconcieveable for Trunks to get some hits on a God in SSJ2 from the future which has been written to be more stronger?. As for SSB, we saw Vegeta get that work. So the inconsistancy is that Both of the Gods should of killed them instantly instead of playing with them by not going full strenth.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: you're right

Just went back to brush on a few things and yeah - Goku was stronger but along with wanting Vegeta to fight he also overestimated how long his body could maintain SSJ3 :martin:

Looking back, its still Buu (Gohan absorbed) > Buu (Gotenks absorbed) > Buu (Piccolo absorbed - after the Gotenks fusion wore off) > Super Buu > Kid Buu > The Grey Buu > Fat Buu

Goku was damn near shytting bricks when he was inside Buu and Super Buu popped up :dwillhuh: talkin that 'ayo vegeta we gotta fuse asap if we wanna beat this guy'

Ultimate Gohan had Super Buu shyttin bricks :wow: see how they do the realest character since day 1 :wow: in 2 years he went from Ultimate Gohan to Ultimate bytch :mjcry:

All facts. Honestly ssj3 goku wasn't even near ultimate gohan in terms of power.

It's so sad what toriyama did to my breh Gohan :wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Off topic from Dragonball Super but I had to put this here:wow:

Was watching some old Dragonball videos on youtube and found this:

This beat is dope! And to one of the best Dragonball Movies in this series:wow:

Beat is trash :camby:, and they used this instrumental all throughout the Japanese version of DBZ

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Z power levels werent inconsistent though. It was pretty clear every saga. You didnt have shyt like Yamchu jumping up in power just to fit the episode, Z was always consistent.

Oh and when i mean jump in power i mean random jumps in power without training or transforming.
Stop having selective memory the z fighters beat the ginyu force on king Kai planet, power levels been bushes ever since

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
How yall liked the past two arcs?

I aint been in this thread in a minute

I basically count the monaka saga as filler. Not much interesting.

The Future Trunks Saga is DEFINITELY worth watching tho. It's the closest you'll get to the DBZ feel in terms of villian threat. You'll be instantly hooked once you see Goku Black body Trunks in the future.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been defending this series since the beginning, but there's so much wrong about this episode I could right a book about it. nikkas pulled this episode right out of their ass

I wasn't
Not sure why you all care so much about power levels making sense or not, as long as it's entertaining idgaf. :yeshrug:

If you really want power levels to make sense then basically nobody besides Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis should be able to do anything and that would be boring. I'd rather they take some liberties than have Trunks get thrown into the bushes like Gohan/Piccolo/all the human characters.

Power levels was one of the greatest draws to dragon ball z that made it stick out from other anime.

Daps
Episode was lit, The whole "Throwing smoke, and getting Vegeta" thing irked me tho. Would much rather Trunks and Goku returned to the future and Vegeta getting captured. Giving them a reason to go back.

I still think Gohan finds his way back into the mix honestly. He's too important of a character.