Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If that's the case then I can see how just wishing for immortality could be done. But couldn't anybody in the DBZ universe just wish for immortality? ex. Super Saiyan God Goku gathering the super dragon balls and wishing for immortality.
Yea with the super ones not sure bout the namek or earth ones

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've been defending this series since the beginning, but there's so much wrong about this episode I could write a book about it. nikkas pulled this episode right out of their ass

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like how they have thrown power levels into the bushes. Super Saiyan Trunks should NOT be hanging with anyone that can fight ssb Goku. The fukk kind of shyt is that? Just ruins the whole thing for me.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I've been defending this series since the beginning, but there's so much wrong about this episode I could write a book about it. nikkas pulled this episode right out of their ass

I don't like how they have thrown power levels into the bushes. Super Saiyan Trunks should NOT be hanging with anyone that can fight ssb Goku. The fukk kind of shyt is that? Just ruins the whole thing for me.

Now everybody want to sound like me now huh?:martin:
Where was this logic when I needed yall? :martin:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Y'all nikkas is slow, Goku vs black and zamasu were super fast back and forth, when the scene cut from goku vs black to trunks vs zamasu trunks punches/knife strike were super slow implying zamasu was toying, and that trunks was far under the other 3 levels....

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now everybody want to sound like me now huh?:martin:
Where was this logic when I needed yall? :martin:
This is the first time the power level thing is really glaring for me, that's the reason I'm saying something now. I mean I thought the power levels were off during that Hit fight too, but that fight was so piff I let it go. But definitely Kaio-Ken x10 SSB Goku should have put Hit to sleep after one punch.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas is slow, Goku vs black and zamasu were super fast back and forth, when the scene cut from goku vs black to trunks vs zamasu trunks punches/knife strike were super slow implying zamasu was toying....
You're giving them too much credit. I can tell they were not caring about power levels this episode.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When did Trunks learn how to do final flash? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I still don't believe Zamasu is immortal can a Dragon Ball even grant such a wish? shyt I remember when Shenron couldn't even grant Goku wish for the super saiyan god form.

Team Goku vs Team Zamasu is just :banderas: something tells me Goku black ain't going nowhere anytime soon.
Frieza was going to use the regular dragon balls to wish for immortality so I'd imagine these bigger more powerful (?) ones could with no problem

Knew nikkas were gonna bytch about the power scaling:pachaha:

Can't front doe. Watching Trunks finish a 20 hit combo on an immortal Kai with a final flash while SSB Goku & Vegeta get brushed aside like nothing had going :why:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure why you all care so much about power levels making sense or not, as long as it's entertaining idgaf. :yeshrug:

If you really want power levels to make sense then basically nobody besides Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis should be able to do anything and that would be boring. I'd rather they take some liberties than have Trunks get thrown into the bushes like Gohan/Piccolo/all the human characters.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL, some of you watching this episode scanning for Power Levels like:

tumblr_o0qxkyujQp1rr75cno1_500.gif

:mjlol: We off that. It's inconsistant as f*ck and way more inconsistant than DB or Z. With that said, all 3 of them got they a$$e$ beat. Trunks did not stick with Zamasu, he was playing with that boy.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Goku proved that a Super Saiyan can fight and stick with a God. Trunks was battling Black for over a year plus with the Resistance. I don't consider the team getting any of those hits they got as substanical as both Black and Zamasu power is Godly. The Kamahama damn near bodied them alone. They Ki Sword had Vegeta on life support. So in the end yes Trunks pushed hard but he wasn't a threat to Zamasu at any point in my opinion.

Goku is shell shocked by Vegeta's injury and is trying to understand this new form of Super Sayin Rose. Black is very aggressive as well. So in the end they all got beat so bad they had to litterally run back to the past to survive. Super Saiyan Blue obviously isn't the end all be all. But both Goku and Vegeta are learning how to expand the power in that new form as well. Goku did it with the Kaiokenx10. Overall I can't even think of right now how this win this without intervention from the Gods or a Fusion of some kind.

CrjepQtW8AAQHPa.jpg

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
LOL, some of you watching this episode scanning for Power Levels like:

tumblr_o0qxkyujQp1rr75cno1_500.gif

:mjlol: We off that. It's inconsistant as f*ck and way more inconsistant than DB or Z. With that said, all 3 of them got they a$$e$ beat. Trunks did not stick with Zamasu, he was playing with that boy.

Z power levels werent inconsistent though. It was pretty clear every saga. You didnt have shyt like Yamchu jumping up in power just to fit the episode, Z was always consistent.

Oh and when i mean jump in power i mean random jumps in power without training or transforming.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super sayin blue has proven to be an unnecessary power up.

Good episode tho