Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Fat Buu wasn't completely evil because of the people he had absorbed. Goku failing to kill him is due to his own stupidity, which he's showcased time and time again. The steam shyt didn't make sense though. Kid Buu wasn't stronger, he was just more dangerous due to his recklessness. He was pure unconstrained evil with nothing to hold him back.

Wait are you sayin Kid Buu wasn't stronger than Fat Buu/Goku?

Kid Buu was probably the 3rd strongest form of Buu (1st being the Buu w/ Gohan absorbed, 2nd being Gotenks absorbed)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

Kid Buu was probably the 3rd strongest form of Buu (1st being the Buu w/ Gohan absorbed, 2nd being Gotenks absorbed)
Kid Buu was just more wild. Keep in mind SSJ3 Goku was capable of destroying both of them. Kid Buu didn't have a childish personality like Fat Buu and just wanted to destroy everything.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Kid buu was stronger than Fat version but Goku was stronger than both. He didn't kill fat buu because he wanted Gotenks to get a shot and learn to rely on themselves like this creature didn't just survive fights with Gohan and Majin Vegeta :snoop:.He could've killed Kid on Kais planet but wanted Vegeta to get a fight as well :snoop:Just kill the damn thing:snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
.... this arc is incredible.
that fight was incredible.
A proper 2 V 2 in dragonball :wow:

Hoping for Vegeto to come back :wow:
Due to it being permanent I don't think they'll fuse plus he's canon already. This is the perfect time for fusion to bring Gogeta officially into the series:banderas:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shouldn't the future zamasu not even be a factor? He shouldn't be this motivated to kill humans since he never would have been able to meet Goku in that timeline :dahell:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Shouldn't the future zamasu not even be a factor? He shouldn't be this motivated to kill humans since he never would have been able to meet Goku in that timeline :dahell:

The future had already changed in Future Trunks timeline before Goku and Zamasu had even met in the past. Not much different from Cell from another changed timeline where Trunks was killed coming into the past.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Right, the humans were pretty much destroyed by the androids, why chose that universe to "punish" those who had already been "punished"

Theres nothing to destroy

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

EaAQdJF.gif
*beatboxes generic rap/rock music*

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This whole God shyt, and God Ki shyt makes no sense to me. If they are really Gods, shouldn't they already be immortal? Zamasu bitcing about humans or "mortals" I should say but nikka you can die, bleed, the same way they can. You may have a longer life span but nikka you had to cheat and use Dragonballs to become a "real" God.

Beerus should already be fukking immortal to be called a "God" of Destruction but they added that stupid plot device that his life is linked to the Supreme Kai, dumbest shyt I ever heard.

These fukkers aren't Gods, they are just really strong people. At least thats the way this show goes by to m

I mean we remember how shook Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan had the Supreme Kai in the Buu arc. nikka you're the SUPREME Kai, you should be just as strong as they are, you should know all about Saiyans so their power and hunger to fight shouldn't have been a surprise to you. And then you get scared of Beerus when you know he can't do shyt to you because if he did he'll die as well.

These are what you call Gods?

Even after all this dumb shyt, the show is still piff for the fukkery and fights alone

But this is why the OG Dragonball will always be the greatest to me, better storytelling, and character development. Once they introduced that Saiyan shyt, the writing took a nose dive, the other characters became completely obsolete. And despite they keep giving Goku power boosts with these transformations almost every saga it never fukking matters because someone will always be stronger. It's like whats the point?

Dragonball Super is all over the place but fukk it :yeshrug:

:dead::russ: I laughed hard while reading this as it makes sense. What makes me even more curious is what will happen once this arc is over. My guess is that the next Arc will be the Mult-verse fighting tournament.:ohhh: