Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another good episode. :ehh:

So Zamasu wished for immortality? Between that and Black's power, I honestly don't know how Goku and them can possibly win this. Even SSB Goku couldn't hang with Black, and Zamasu is straight up immortal. Might be better off just taking all the survivors back to their timeline. :wow:

Either that or cook the best meal in the universe and beg for Beerus and Whis to help. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:mjlol: @ nikkas saying this the best arc since Cell. Half of this shyt don't even make sense :dead:
How doesn't it make sense?:what: Everything hasn't even been explained yet but you're just jumping to conclusion because u have ADHD and can't be patient but things are starting to come together either way. And even so it already makes way more sense than the Buu saga.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This whole God shyt, and God Ki shyt makes no sense to me. If they are really Gods, shouldn't they already be immortal? Zamasu bitcing about humans or "mortals" I should say but nikka you can die, bleed, the same way they can. You may have a longer life span but nikka you had to cheat and use Dragonballs to become a "real" God.

Beerus should already be fukking immortal to be called a "God" of Destruction but they added that stupid plot device that his life is linked to the Supreme Kai, dumbest shyt I ever heard.

These fukkers aren't Gods, they are just really strong people. At least thats the way this show goes by to m

I mean we remember how shook Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan had the Supreme Kai in the Buu arc. nikka you're the SUPREME Kai, you should be just as strong as they are, you should know all about Saiyans so their power and hunger to fight shouldn't have been a surprise to you. And then you get scared of Beerus when you know he can't do shyt to you because if he did he'll die as well.

These are what you call Gods?

Even after all this dumb shyt, the show is still piff for the fukkery and fights alone

But this is why the OG Dragonball will always be the greatest to me, better storytelling, and character development. Once they introduced that Saiyan shyt, the writing took a nose dive, the other characters became completely obsolete. And despite they keep giving Goku power boosts with these transformations almost every saga it never fukking matters because someone will always be stronger. It's like whats the point?

Dragonball Super is all over the place but fukk it :yeshrug:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
How doesn't it make sense?:what: Everything hasn't even been explained yet but you're just jumping to conclusion becuase u have ADHD and can't be patient but things are starting to come together either way. And even so it already makes way more sense than the Buu saga.
:camby: the power scaling, God Ki, Zamasu traveling to different Universes, and etc. The Buu saga made far more sense than this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:camby: the power scaling, God Ki, Zamasu traveling to different Universes, and etc. The Buu saga made far more sense than this shyt.
Trunks when the saga started was stronger than Gohan at his pre-mystic peak. As strong as or stronger than Vegeta when the series started/BOG(when he got the best of Beerus for that moment). He fought Black, got a zenkai boost, fought Vegeta, got a zenkai boost, and he's about to get another one after this episode. Its not really a reach for him to be fighting along with them and thats the only "power scaling" problem I see and its not even really a problem. Zamasu isn't even strong he's just immortal so its not a reach for Trunks to be keeping up with him if Goku at SSJ2 already beat him up.

How is God Ki a problem? How is a God traveling to other universes a problem? We still don't know the Future Zamasu's connection to Goku.. but present Zamasu makes perfect sense considering they came to him first.

Tell me how a dangerous threat trapped inside of an egg only for it to end up being a fat idiot child minded piece of gum that turns people into candy who Goku couldve killed initially if he wanted is better than this. Then the fat blob isn't really evil at heart and blows out steam that forms into a more evil entity:skip: that evil entity turns him into candy and becomes stronger:skip: then he absorbs people to the point of them pulling fat buu from inside him and he turns into a little kid who's even more stronger:skip:

That shyt makes sense but the black goku saga doesnt:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Obviously theres levels to this God stuff as DB shows time and time again, theres really only one God and thats All-Chan, we'll find that out when Goku accidentally presses the button while fighting Black/Zamasu tho:mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn Goku black and Zamasu gave them the beats. Yo when he Kamehamehad them and this crazy b*stard Zamasu grabs them so they all get hit had me:damn::damn:So he wished for immortality gotdamn and it seems they both aren't as close as I thought they'd be. Not allies at all and more and more I'm confident Zamasu is going to pull a heel turn to force a fusion with him and Black as it's clear Black is far stronger than all of them on some:demonic:shyt. Their earrings are on the same ear it only takes one to switch it amd zamasu is definitely the ring leader. I was hoping we'd get more back n forth dialogue with Black and Zamasu to see how Black feels about Zamasu trying to boss up like that. I figured with Gokus body he'd be more like:childplease:you ain't the boss of me :dead:godtube:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Storyboard artists read the script for this episode and said "K guys, let's actually try this time."

"Don't insult nikkas based on your self centered values"
Gotta use that against a hatin' ass woman on Twitter soon. :youngsabo:

Also if zamasu becomes a kai
He becomes a kai of life he could of created black in goku image basically making him a God of destruction too
Which would explain him learning as fighting and knowing goku moves
R3iMkIV.gif

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Trunks when the saga started was stronger than Gohan at his pre-mystic peak. As strong as or stronger than Vegeta when the series started/BOG(when he got the best of Beerus for that moment). He fought Black, got a zenkai boost, fought Vegeta, got a zenkai boost, and he's about to get another one after this episode. Its not really a reach for him to be fighting along with them and thats the only "power scaling" problem I see and its not even really a problem. Zamasu isn't even strong he's just immortal so its not a reach for Trunks to be keeping up with him if Goku at SSJ2 already beat him up.

Where are the receipts for this because I've seen no evidence for this. The best thing Trunks did was beat Dabura which isn't even that spectacular of an accomplishment. Zenkai's stopped mattering after Namek. They haven't provided a significant power boost since SSJ was introduced. There is no logical explanation for Trunks fairing well against Zamasu while SSB Vegeta got bodied rather easily. And as far as power scaling goes I'm talking about the series as a whole. Actually, this Zamasu never fought Goku since this is an alternative timeline. We also have no clue how strong he actually is either.

How is God Ki a problem? How is a God traveling to other universes a problem? We still don't know the Future Zamasu's connection to Goku.. but present Zamasu makes perfect sense considering they came to him first.

God Ki hasn't made a lick of sense since it's been introduced. It's almost been a year since the concept wamentioned and it still hasn't clearly been defined. God Ki is supposed to be so above the normal forms of Ki but nikkas like Frieza and Hit have treated it like it was nothing. Zamasu traveling to another Universe is a problem because none of the Kai's have shown that ability. Only Whis and his sister have been as being capable of that thus far.

Tell me how a dangerous threat trapped inside of an egg only for it to end up being a fat idiot child minded piece of gum that turns people into candy who Goku couldve killed initially if he wanted is better than this. Then the fat blob isn't really evil at heart and blows out steam that forms into a more evil entity:skip: that evil entity turns him into candy and becomes stronger:skip: then he absorbs people to the point of them pulling fat buu from inside him and he turns into a little kid who's even more stronger:skip:

That shyt makes sense but the black goku saga doesnt:mjlol:

Fat Buu wasn't completely evil because of the people he had absorbed. Goku failing to kill him is due to his own stupidity, which he's showcased time and time again. The steam shyt didn't make sense though. Kid Buu wasn't stronger, he was just more dangerous due to his recklessness. He was pure unconstrained evil with nothing to hold him back.