Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
We knew Black was holding back vs Goku to some unknown extent and in this episode he said since then he's learned how to make "Goku's power his own" and his body/power better -- after he stabbed Vegeta, he told him that he [Vegeta] had just made him even stronger too. There's some type of super zenkai in play they're only revealing a little at a time.

Goku definitely would have gotten an ass kicking too if Zamasu hadn't shown up, saying it was his turn.
Thats why I thought it was Zamasu at first. Now i just gotta wait and see

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So now black is way stronger than Vegeta who's been training with the God of Destruction :comeon:
He goes from getting hurt by SSJ2 Goku to tanking Vegeta's hits. While in his blue form :heh:

They'll probably say he got a godlike zenkai boost or some shyt. Which is funny considering they stopped or forgot about it after Frieza killed Vegeta :heh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
He goes from getting hurt by SSJ2 Goku to tanking Vegeta's hits. While in his blue form :heh:

They'll probably say he got a godlike zenkai boost or some shyt. Which is funny considering they stopped or forgot about it after Frieza killed Vegeta :heh:
Yea something not adding up. Maybe he was just absorbing the ki vegeta was outputting. But i stand behind my theory he had no way of accessing super sayain but that only makes sense if it isn't goku's consience in the body

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they rushed through this battle like a motherfukker, episode felt like 3 combined into one, the pacing was just bad

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Way power up is fusion might not even work on black or zemasu either da fukk shyt don't make no sense

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
new Rick Ross song intro

may-may-may-may-may-may-maybach music

*instrumental*

[insert shyt talk about being a bauce/killin the competition/gettin deez hoes/movin them kis]

*instrumental builds*

time to go ham on deez nikkas super saiyan on deez nikkas

[insert relevant dbz sample here]

super saiyan what?

SUPER SAIYAN ROZAY :bryan:

*beat drops*

:manny:
:russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thinking black and future zamasu are God of destruction and attendant

Cuz I could of sworn it was said when they die new one comes to life therefore they have them in trunks future

Sounds absurd tho

Also in the manga they basically said trunks ssj2 is almost on par with ssj3 goku which is crazy
Trunks knew of another transformation but instead maximized his ssj2 to damn near ssj3 that goku had to go god mode to beat me in brief second
Vegeta and beerus saw that

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Another thought is it's same zamasu but used the time ring and went to future basically cuz only he would know goku and probably looked for a goku or goku body and put a diff person in it to be his apprentice which is why black wasn't use to the body till now

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
shyt episode pacing wise, orher than dat n the uneccessary shyt with mai n dem it was nice. zamusa did fusion with goku dead body n dat gave a puppet effect like pain from naruto idk posibe theory. trunks shd have trained with whis n went to the new time chamber wtf. ssj rose is beastly, smh this nikka black op now, he was finna body goku too. seems like zamusa acts as the kaioshin and black may be his god of destruction and dats how they tied idk.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:scust:Why they do my homie like that though.

Black styling on Goku and Vegeta. Zamusa coming out the cut. :mindblown:

Episode went from 0 to 60 mad fast.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There's no point in Vegeta stans even getting their hopes up. :russ:

Vegeta's role in the series is and always has been to be the guy the villains beat up to show they mean business. Frieza transforms into his final form? Beats up Vegeta to show how strong he is. Cell reaches his perfect form? Beats up Super Vegeta to show that he means business. Buu turns to Kid Buu? Hey Vegeta, go let Buu beat up on you for a while so Goku can make his spirit bomb. Strongest opponent in the tournament? Beats up Vegeta to show off his time leap move.

I'm sure it'll be the same here. Vegeta will probably start out with the advantage against Black and start feeling himself. Then Black will use his Super Saiyan Rose transformation and beat up Vegeta to show how strong he is now. :umad:

:sas2: