Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dont Goku still have SSB Kaioken x10? :dwillhuh:

Yes but it uses too much energy, causes him massive cramps. I know desperate times cause for desperate messures but damn. Trunks and Goku are about to fight two Gods and one is using his old Body. It's an insane situation. Also people are being too hard on Vegeta. He was giving Blacks some work but Black is obviously again a God so he was seeing the limits of Vegeta's power. He even called him "Human" even though they are Saiyans. Because in a God's eyes, it's either "God or non God". I say he could pull it out if it's a last resort but him and Trunks are in a bad spot because if they both die than that timeline is finished and Black and Zamasu can continue on to mutiple timelines destorying Earths in each one. But we are dealing with Goku here, the most heart in the galaxy. He will find a way because he has his own cheat codes to use if he has to.

mqdefault.jpg

Goku might have to just go all out because Black isn't playing.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yes but it uses too much energy, causes him massive cramps. I know desperate times cause for desperate messures but damn. Trunks and Goku are about to fight two Gods and one is using his old Body. It's an insane situation. Also people are being too hard on Vegeta. He was giving Blacks some work but Black is obviously again a God so he was seeing the limits of Vegeta's power. He even called him "Human" even though they are Saiyans. Because in a God's eyes, it's either "God or non God". I say he could pull it out if it's a last resort but him and Trunks are in a bad spot because if they both die than that timeline is finished and Black and Zamasu can continue on to mutiple timelines destorying Earths in each one. But we are dealing with Goku here, the most heart in the galaxy. He will find a way because he has his own cheat codes to use if he has to.

mqdefault.jpg

Goku might have to just go all out because Black isn't playing.

As a matter of fact he got a cheat code the episode right before this one. :sas1:

It ain't filler brehs. :sas2:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I dont think vegeta is quite dead yet, maybe its wishful thinking tho :yeshrug:

They mentioned Yajoribe was given the last sensu bean. Dunno if he used it. Maybe they even brought some from the past (wouldve been smart)