Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think Zamas is gonna end up killing Gawas. That dude is straight up :demonic: territory
No thinking man that WILL happen. The focus on tea is not only symbolism for Zamasu heart turning to believe killing mortals is necessary but also I think he's going to spike it with something. Dude straight up said mortals living is a sin:merchant::damn::damn:!!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
About to watch this movie again. I watched it once before The Super Future Trunks Arc but I have to watch it again. It has tremedous replay value of all the Dragon Ball Specials. "Resurrection of F: Speical Edition Trunks Story II" comes on early Tomorrow Morning at 8AM Eastern Time US and then Vegeta is going to try to give Black that Work on Episode #56 Saturday Evening Eastern Time US 8PM

trunks_story-261x300.jpg

thehistoryoftrunks.jpg

CqfTDaJVIAErIai.jpg

Daps
I can't be the only one that says Super Saiyan Rose in Ross' voice, am I?

new Rick Ross song intro

may-may-may-may-may-may-maybach music

*instrumental*

[insert shyt talk about being a bauce/killin the competition/gettin deez hoes/movin them kis]

*instrumental builds*

time to go ham on deez nikkas super saiyan on deez nikkas

[insert relevant dbz sample here]

super saiyan what?

SUPER SAIYAN ROZAY :bryan:

*beat drops*

:manny:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Movie was a tease guys. Really only about 10 minutes of new footage but most of that was flashbacks of the Freeza Saga. They got to the future and it only showed Trunks getting the Time Travel Fuel. It also showed how Bulma documented all the Battles of the Z Fighters in a book called "The Legend of the Dragon Balls". Trunks goes to the Chapter about the Freeza Battle. I think they could of really made a dope "Trunks Story" special here by showing Trunks fighting Black some and how the battle really got started. I felt the sole purpose of showing this film was to give Z Fighter some shine because this is the one arc they all are involved including Gohan.

Sure in the Super Episode flashback when he was telling Kid Mia the story they showed some of that. But they could of expanded. Yes it works in expanding this movie because of Trunks connections to Freeza but they kind of hyped it up with the promo photos and it was more of an "Interlude" to the Super Future Trunks Saga. So Black is already in the future wreaking sh!t. We won't get to know his full indenity until it plays out on Super. But really it was a Special Edition of "Resurrection of F". Same movie with out 5 minutes of Future Trunks and 6 Minutes of re-animated Freeza Saga that didn't look too bad. Again it made the movie better to me but brought nothing but a snippet to the Super Future Trunks Saga.

f_35_days.png

Last edited: