Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Thinking black and future zamasu are God of destruction and attendant

Cuz I could of sworn it was said when they die new one comes to life therefore they have them in trunks future

Sounds absurd tho

Also in the manga they basically said trunks ssj2 is almost on par with ssj3 goku which is crazy
Trunks knew of another transformation but instead maximized his ssj2 to damn near ssj3 that goku had to go god mode to beat me in brief second
Vegeta and beerus saw that
Trunks never a saw ssj3 before.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Black a God of Destruction? If so.. I'm guessing they have to kill Zamasu to kill Black. Unless Goku has something up his sleeve... Spirit Bomb :heh:

Vegeta got one shotted :snoop:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Man Vegeta can't catch a break, this time they just did him waaaaaay dirty :stopitslime: Told you SSJRose looks good :wow: But looking at it we might see a new transformation for Trunks :krs:.

What I think is zamas killed the old man in this universe and black became his student, but with hatred of man and saiyans they were set out to destroy this world:yeshrug:.

I love Goku don't get me wrong but it's time someone else get's their time to shine. Either that or a SSJB fusion :takedat:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Vegeta can't catch a break, this time they just did him waaaaaay dirty :stopitslime: Told you SSJRose looks good :wow: But looking at it we might see a new transformation for Trunks :krs:.

What I think is zamas killed the old man in this universe and black became his student, but with hatred of man and saiyans they were set out to destroy this world:yeshrug:.

I love Goku don't get me wrong but it's time someone else get's their time to shine. Either that or a SSJB fusion :takedat:
Vegeta is out..unless they brought senzu beans. I think Goku is hiding something.. he didn't look troubled at Black.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Cq6AC0tWIAQfNUc.jpg

DAMN @ THIS EPISODE

Cq6wknrW8AATxhS.jpg

Crazy Episode and more questions answered but there are more questions presented. So Goku, Vegeta and Trunks arrive in the future and they are ambushed by the Resistance. Once they find out it's Trunks they stop attacking them. Soon Vegeta, Goku and Trunks meet the resistance underground including Mia as she survived. They talk about Black and how they've been fighting him. Vegeta even uses a Capsule to feed all the survivors (Very rare seeing Vegeta use a Capsule as Trunks, Goku, Bulma and others have used them more in the series). It was very apoloclypitc sh!t on some "Terminator"/"Matrix" type stuff with the resistance. Yajirobe is stuffing his face with the food when Goku finds him. They actually bring up him getting shot by the Andriods and how Korin saved him with a Sensu Bean before being killed himself. (Props to Toriyama for acknowledging his "Death" in the photo I posted).

So after the Mia reunion, Goku, Vegeta and Trunks decide it time to Fight Black and they go to a different part of the city to fight him. Vegeta uses has powerball to attract Black to their Ki. Black shows up and Vegeta and Goku do Jon-Ken-Po (Rock, Paper, Scissors) and Vegeta wins. Trunks then stop them both and says he should be fighting them and Vegeta tells him no. He turned Blue instantly and attacked Black. In base form Black basically played with Vegeta before turning Super Saiyan Rose (Rosite/Rosey). Vegeta is then stabbed with a Super Saiyan Blade on some X-Men Psylocke Sh!t. Vegeta is bascailly on Life Support now and then Zamasu comes flying down on the clouds. So the theory that Black is a Puppet is looking more and more stronger.

Black definitely redeemed himself as a future GOAT villian. Yes he using Goku's body so that's like a cheat code but it's still a dope storytelling. So the question is still Who or What is inside Black and how is Zamasu controlling him. We all knew it wasn't looking good with Vegeta going first but Wow, he got that work even worst than Hit. Next Week, Trunks fights Zamasu and Goku fights Black. While Vegeta is again on life support. This battle is going to be brutal. Overall one of the best Episodes of the entire series, upthere with Goku Vs Hit. That joint took me back to when Freeza killed Vegeta Yo. I gasp when that blade went through. Also I loved how the entire Episode took place in the future. Also this episode will only fuel the "Power Levels All Over the Place" Drama we've had this entire thread. "Rose" made "Blue" look weak all the sudden with Vegeta.

frieza-kills-vegeta-o.gif

:damn: WHY VEGETA, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO FIRST. Speaking of the Freeza Saga here are the new scene from "Resurrection of F" for those that missed the movie special:

Last edited:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
This episode was too piff. Vegeta being a decent human being before getting that work as usual :heh:. So, it's looking like Black is a God of destruction and Zamasu is the Supreme Kai of his universe. That's the only logical explanation for Black being able to give Vegeta that work. Either way I'm hyped. Toriyama has me feeling like a little kid again :bryan: