Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

woof

Daps
Reppin
Actually showed some blood :leon:

Definitely the best episode of this series yet.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So now black is way stronger than Vegeta who's been training with the God of Destruction :comeon:

shyt makes no fukking sense... :wtf: zamatsu is just a kai right, even in goku's dead body the power he has to beat vegeta like this!?!? is :wtf::dahell:

The only way they gonna beat this guy is a fusion dance. I thiink that's what it's gonna come down to... :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt makes no fukking sense... :wtf: zamatsu is just a kai right, even in goku's dead body the power he has to beat vegeta like this!?!? is :wtf::dahell:

The only way they gonna beat this guy is a fusion dance. I thiink that's what it's gonna come down to... :francis:
I haven't watched it yet, but dude a few posts up must know something about the how the Black/Zamasu shyt plays out

But yeah the power levels in Super are really retarded & all over the place

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I guess you can say because Kais are "higher beings" perhaps their ability to increase in power is more advanced than a sayains?:francis::upsetfavre::beli:at my boy taking another epic L though. Gogeta better be coming Tori:ufdup:

woof

Daps
Reppin
We knew Black was holding back vs Goku to some unknown extent and in this episode he said since then he's learned how to make "Goku's power his own" and mastered his body/power better -- after he stabbed Vegeta, he told him that he [Vegeta] had just made him even stronger too. There's some type of super zenkai in play they're only revealing a little about at a time.

Goku definitely would have gotten an ass kicking too if Zamasu hadn't shown up, saying it was his turn.