Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Dragon-Ball-GT-Cosplay-Super-Saiyan-4-Goku-Cosplay-Wig-Version-04-3.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yet another hair color change

I can't agree with this, honestly SSJ4 looks ridiculous.

fukk it, I guess I will say it.....GT was a mistake.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't agree with this, honestly SSJ4 looks ridiculous.

fukk it, I guess I will say it.....GT was a mistake.

I'm strictly talking about the SSJ4 design here, not the GT plot. I don't think anybody would try to argue that GT itself was a good series.

But in terms of just how it looks, SSJ4 >>>>> SSJ God/Blue/Pink. It actually looks like a new transformation. Was also kinda cool that Goku's voice got a little more gritty when he went SSJ4.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I'm strictly talking about the SSJ4 design here, not the GT plot. I don't think anybody would try to argue that GT itself was a good series.

But in terms of just how it looks, SSJ4 >>>>> SSJ God/Blue/Pink. It actually looks like a new transformation. Was also kinda cool that Goku's voice got a little more gritty when he went SSJ4.

Except SSB does look like a new transformation. With the original SSJ he had blond hair, SSJ2 his hair become spikier with electricity coursing through him, SSJ3 longer hair with no eyebrows and SSB is blue hair with god aura. It is a proper transformation just like any of the previous transformation and it makes a lot more sense than the SSJ4 design. Since when did Goku have yellow pants and red fur? Why is his tail red and wtf is up hair?

Give me the blue design, it is simplistic but looks badass.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If goku black really did internalize all of goku's fighting abilities, including his own version of super saiyan (rose), then i cant see how goku would win against black. Hopefully vegeta steps up and takes him out considering he has a fighting style advantage over black.
Goku has fighting & training with the God of Destruction. He should whoop Black's ass

Already had him looking like a bytch just in base SS form

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Except SSB does look like a new transformation. With the original SSJ he had blond hair, SSJ2 his hair become spikier with electricity coursing through him, SSJ3 longer hair with no eyebrows and SSB is blue hair with god aura. It is a proper transformation just like any of the previous transformation and it makes a lot more sense than the SSJ4 design. Since when did Goku have yellow pants and red fur? Why is his tail red and wtf is up hair?

Give me the blue design, it is simplistic but looks badass.
:mjlol:sit down somewhere nikka

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Goku has fighting & training with the God of Destruction. He should whoop Black's ass

Already had him looking like a bytch just in base SS form

If Rose < SSB, then yes, Goku wins no doubt.

But, the problem is Black has internalized Goku's fighting style and even adopted his own transformation. If super saiyan rose is on par with SSB, then I dont think he will beat Black.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Rose < SSB, then yes, Goku wins no doubt.

But, the problem is Black has internalized Goku's fighting style and even adopted his own transformation. If super saiyan rose is on par with SSB, then I dont think he will beat Black.
Black hoed up & shyt his drawls when he saw Beerus. He knows what Beerus will do to him, He doesn't know that Goku is that strong. Goku will beat his ass, Quick. Vegeta too.

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
I'm probably the biggest DBZ fan on this board (:usure:don't try me), but I think they should let it go. Adding extra stories diminishes the brand I feel like.

I'll give Super a try tho