Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, but he's not a Saiyan

Yes and No. If it is infact Zamasu than His soul/consiousness isn't, his body is. He's basically a ghost in the shell if he is infact Zamasu but that's still Goku's Body before Andriods and Cell Saga. That's still a pretty damn strong Goku right there (All of Dragon Ball and Z up until Freeza Arc) The question is how would be be able to transfer his consiousness to Goku's Dead Body in Trunks Timeline. We know the timerings can get him to Trunks Timeline but we are still waiting for more plot details to develop. So yes he wasn't born a Saiyan but he's still a God and he's using "The One" Body. Now again this is just our speculation. I'm all for a huge plot twist that's left field but all the clues are clearly leading to Zamasu. And guys I just got the translation, it's actually not called "Pink" but "Rose". Talk about not being intimiadating anymore, lol. Sorry Black but unless you give the Z Fighters work, I can't put him with the GOATS. Goku made Black and Zamasu (A Kaioshin) Lean Back. GOATKU needs to just take his rightful place with the GODS of the Universe. But first he and Vegeta and Trunks gotta take care of this imposter.

zamasu-versus-goku-dragon-ball-super_795813.jpg

CpY0o-3VUAAsdom.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes and No. If it is infact Zamasu than His soul/consiousness isn't, his body is. He's basically a ghost in the shell if he is infact Zamasu but that's still Goku's Body before Andriods and Cell Saga. That's still a pretty damn strong Goku right there (All of Dragon Ball and Z up until Freeza Arc) The question is how would be be able to transfer his consiousness to Goku's Dead Body in Trunks Timeline. We know the timerings can get him to Trunks Timeline but we are still waiting for more plot details to develop. So yes he wasn't born a Saiyan but he's still a God and he's using "The One" Body. Now again this is just our speculation. I'm all for a huge plot twist that's left field but all the clues are clearly leading to Zamasu. And guys I just got the translation, it's actually not called "Pink" but "Rose". Talk about not being intimiadating anymore, lol. Sorry Black but unless you give the Z Fighters work, I can't put him with the GOATS. Goku made Black and Zamasu (A Kaioshin) Lean Back. GOATKU needs to just take his rightful place with the GODS of the Universe. But first he and Vegeta and Trunks gotta take care of this imposter.

zamasu-versus-goku-dragon-ball-super_795813.jpg

CpY0o-3VUAAsdom.jpg
:dame: I'll read that tomorrow

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I don't like about DBZ/DBS is that why is that its just the Saiyans that get transformations.. why the fukk they gotta be hogging all the spotlight all the dam time :pacspit:

shyt you mean to tell me humans can't do 1 transformation? The Nameks who originated the dragon balls can't turn into fukking man-dragons or some shyt? But Saiyans can have fukking 5+ transformations! :damn:

I'm sorry but I'm just saiyin... Tien was suppose to have the ball dammit for a bit towards the end of Dragonball but shyt happen.. and Krillin got enough work put on his ass that he deserve something man - like let him grow a couple inches maybe and a nose. But fukk em both... if Piccolo da gawd could get him an upgrade and some shine :ohlawd:

Last edited:

woof

Daps
Reppin
They could easily go back to that Namekian Book of Legends they brought up early on and claim there's something in it that can upgrade Piccolo if/when they want to actually let him matter outside of babysitting and janitorial work again.

Humans are a lost cause.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The thing I don't like about DBZ/DBS is that why is that its just the Saiyans that get transformations.. why the fukk they gotta be hogging all the spotlight all the dam time :pacspit:

shyt you mean to tell me humans can't do 1 transformation? The Nameks who originated the dragon balls can't turn into fukking man-dragons or some shyt? But Saiyans can have fukking 5+ transformations! :damn:

I'm sorry but I'm just saiyin... Tien was suppose to have the ball dammit for a bit towards the end of Dragonball but shyt happen.. and Krillin got enough work put on his ass that he deserve something man - like let him grow a couple inches maybe and a nose. But fukk em both... if Piccolo da gawd could get him an upgrade and some shine :ohlawd:
They could easily go back to that Namekian Book of Legends they brought up early on and claim there's something in it that can upgrade Piccolo if/when they want to actually let him matter outside of babysitting and janitorial work again.

Humans are a lost cause.

I agree with both of you. They are doing Piccolo so dirty. He's perfect for all this Godly Outer Worldly sh!t. Your right too that he should be having his own upgrade and God Forms. But I guess the point is Piccolo is basically Godly anyway if you think about it. He can mutiply, he can stretch his whole body and has crazy power and energy (Bodied Goku and his Brother). He is the son of a King, and evil one at that. Piccolo was able to change his destiny and fight for good. unlike his demon father. . And last but definitely not least, he's apart of the Dragon Clan as you said that created the Dragon Balls so that's God-Teir Power right there. Yes they had him in the Universe Tournament but they need to expand on that. I'm not saying he's had zero involvement but he needs more screentime. He should be going to the future and fighting Black, IMO. I understand Kuririn/Krillen, Yamucha, Tein-shinhan Being sideline. It's a power level thing. Tein is Legend in Dragon Ball and so are the others. But the reality is you saw what Beerus did to them in that quick fight at Bulma's party. They can't handle this.

Master Roshi and the rest of the gang aren't going to be in these battles because it's just on a power level none of them can get to because of their particular genetic makeup though they are powerful in their own right. So I expect them to be in family settings during this battles. Kuririn/Krillen is my ninja and he's still bringing that comic relief here or there. He has the most heart but I can't expect him to fight on the God-Tier level. Yamucha got skills but come on he ain't fighting this. Tien has a great history that still hasn't been told about linage of the Third Eye Clan. I can't see him getting far in the All Universe Tournament. They all got a little action on the Freeza R Arc. Overall Piccolo needs to get more involved. Things are bleek for Gohan based on that last Episode when Trunks saw him. He should be trainning as well and stop this nonsense acting like Earth can't be attacked. I can't believe they got my mans Piccolo on earth babysitting his God Daughter Pan. I mean that's nice and all but I want to see him in action. The bottom line is what we are seeing is essentially "Peace Time" in Dragon Ball Universe. They all have fought many battles and been through wars.

GQgWI0i.gif

11312452_1682393495315442_1030288623_n.jpg

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Humans are a lost cause.

At this point anybody who's not Goku, Vegeta, or a god is irrelevant. Maybe Future Trunks as well, only for this arc.

Humans haven't been relevant since the Frieza Saga and Piccolo hasn't done anything important since the Cell Saga. Even the half-Saiyans (Gohan, Goten, Kid Trunks) haven't been relevant since the Buu Saga and they made it pretty clear a few episodes ago that Gohan doesn't fukk with fighting anymore and won't be too involved in the story.

I wish other characters got more shine too but it's just way too late in the game at this point. Gohan/Krillin/18 are about that family life now, Piccolo is a professional babysitter, and the other human characters are just occasional cameos. Only time non-Saiyans will get to do something is if you have a Frieza situation where the villain brings a bunch of weaker henchmen with him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
roses are red, violets are blue. i think i get what they're doing :patrice:

What, trying to make it the opposite of Super Saiyan Blue?

It's still lazy as fukk. :beli:

If they're going to get new transformations every other arc, at least have them look different instead of just being palette swaps. :stopitslime:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
What, trying to make it the opposite of Super Saiyan Blue?

It's still lazy as fukk. :beli:

If they're going to get new transformations every other arc, at least have them look different instead of just being palette swaps. :stopitslime:

that's exactly what they did. but yeah, all the transformations have been pretty lazy and sub-par. at least ssj4 was unique

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:mjlol:

Man yall need to leave GOATHan alone. It's bad enough we have to watch everyone powering up and turing God Level while he reads a book, raising his daughter and lives with his rich wife. Pan is showing more gangsta right now, lol. With that said, I still laughed hard at this because Vegeta basically said that in so many words to Trunks, lol. Someone posted this before but NEVER FORGET, Vegeta checked Gohan in the past.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If goku black really did internalize all of goku's fighting abilities, including his own version of super saiyan (rose), then i cant see how goku would win against black. Hopefully vegeta steps up and takes him out considering he has a fighting style advantage over black.