Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Didnt goku ever ask beerus what would happen if Goku and Vegeta fused in SSB form!?!?! :wtf: You think they gonna do that against black??? :lupe:

Daps
I don't have an issue with SSB Persay, my issue is Goku still going SSJ, it's too much, give him the regular form, and then SSB and that's it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm still :dead: @ the inconsistent ass show. fukking Trunks is able to dodge and follow SSB hits from Vegeta? He's able to eat punches? Are you fukking serious?

I fukking hate this show and anybody who tries to rationalize this inconsistent shyt with their own head cannon. :camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm still :dead: @ the inconsistent ass show. fukking Trunks is able to dodge and follow SSB hits from Vegeta? He's able to eat punches? Are you fukking serious?

I fukking hate this show and anybody who tries to rationalize this inconsistent shyt with their own head cannon. :camby:
What would be the purpose of one shotting him if he was training him

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Goku has fighting & training with the God of Destruction. He should whoop Black's ass

Already had him looking like a bytch just in base SS form
Black fought SS2 Goku at base form bruh he's clearly not a pushover and was getting stronger as the fight went on:dwillhuh:. Not to mention when he came he just said everyone's name and gave no fukks that Beerus was there. Dude started smiling when he saw Goku on some :troll:shyt

Daps

The inconsistency and the asspulls its almost like Kubo is in charge of this :scust:

From the animation (which imo is the main reason this is a diet DBZ) to the story :scust:
Its so wack if you actually watch the fight theres really nothing going on

I've yet to see an actual brutal beatdown in Super

Goku turning SSJ3 just to block a sword strike from Trunks at SSJ2? :dead:

They're throwing all these transformations back in after they pretty much abandoned them the first two arcs, choosing to go with this corny 'Super Saiyan Blue' transformation :mjlol: now we got a 'Super Saiyan Rose/Pink' ? :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The inconsistency and the asspulls its almost like Kubo is in charge of this :scust:

From the animation (which imo is the main reason this is a diet DBZ) to the story :scust:
Its so wack if you actually watch the fight theres really nothing going on

I've yet to see an actual brutal beatdown in Super

Goku turning SSJ3 just to block a sword strike from Trunks at SSJ2? :dead:

They're throwing all these transformations back in after they pretty much abandoned them the first two arcs, choosing to go with this corny 'Super Saiyan Blue' transformation :mjlol: now we got a 'Super Saiyan Rose/Pink' ? :mjlol:
:lupe:

Somebody who actually gets it. :lupe:

Like why does Goku have to power up to fight somebody on ssj2 level? It doesn't make any sense. It's like they forget what they are doing from one episode to the next. So Goku bytch slaps trunks one episode, the next episode SSB Vegeta has to hit trunks several times for him to
Knock him out. Trunks shouldn't even be able to follow SSB's speed. :dead:

Daps
:lupe:

Somebody who actually gets it. :lupe:

Like why does Goku have to power up to fight somebody on ssj2 level? It doesn't make any sense. It's like they forget what they are doing from one episode to the next. So Goku bytch slaps trunks one episode, the next episode SSB Vegeta has to hit trunks several times for him to
Knock him out. Trunks shouldn't even be able to follow SSB's speed.

Its a whole lot of shyt that doesn't make sense.

I watch every week because im a fan off the strength of DB and Z and I stay hoping that they'll just fix up but it doesnt look like its gonna happen... Toei shouldn't have been allowed to animate they're running this shyt into the ground and lack of money aint an issue when they also have One Piece (there are smaller companies dropping piff on the weekly) its lack of care/knowing cats are gonna watch regardless

I get that animation has changed and it cant be perfect every episode but Toei has a rep for their inconsistency.. aint no surprise they did the Trunks vs Black scene well but have fukked around since

Attention to detail.. its the little things that gave Z so many memorable moments

They throw these new characters in and transformations but they don't feel powerful at all....

While we talk about inconsistencies we gotta talk about Gohan :dahell: his power decreased more in a shorter time period (Buu saga - resurrected frieza saga) than it did in the 7 years between Cell and Buu :dahell: . Dude was at Mystic level, fast forward to the new frieza saga he could barely go Super Saiyan 2? :dahell:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Its a whole lot of shyt that doesn't make sense.

I watch every week because im a fan off the strength of DB and Z and I stay hoping that they'll just fix up but it doesnt look like its gonna happen... Toei shouldn't have been allowed to animate they're running this shyt into the ground and lack of money aint an issue when they also have One Piece (there are smaller companies dropping piff on the weekly) its lack of care/knowing cats are gonna watch regardless

I get that animation has changed and it cant be perfect every episode but Toei has a rep for their inconsistency.. aint no surprise they did the Trunks vs Black scene well but have fukked around since

Attention to detail.. its the little things that gave Z so many memorable moments

They throw these new characters in and transformations but they don't feel powerful at all....

While we talk about inconsistencies we gotta talk about Gohan :dahell: his power decreased more in a shorter time period (Buu saga - resurrected frieza saga) than it did in the 7 years between Cell and Buu :dahell: . Dude was at Mystic level, fast forward to the new frieza saga he could barely go Super Saiyan 2? :dahell:

It's terrible and a lot of these cats try to rationalize the inconsistent shyt with their own head cannon. I really had nikkas try to tell me that Vegeta was holding back against Trunks. :dead:

Also if you flash back to the tournament.. We see Caba is able to fight Vegeta evenly in their base forms... How is that possible when Goku and Vegeta's base forms are suppose to be beyond ssj3 levels?:huh:

The only explanation for that is Cabba base form being stronger than average but I don't think Toei is smart enough to do that.

Ok peep how inconsistent this show is in a span of like 5 episodes:

We see base copy Vegeta toy with ssj3 Gotenks. Smacking him around and defeating him without transforming.
SSB copy Vegeta and SSB Goku fight evenly.
Goku transforms to test Trunks strength.. Trunks is only able to go ssj2. SSJ3 Goku knocks Trunks out with one blow.
2 episodes later Vegeta transforms into SSB.. Trunks is able to follow Vegeta's movements and dodge a strike and take several hits before being knocked out.
:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's terrible and a lot of these cats try to rationalize the inconsistent shyt with their own head cannon. I really had nikkas try to tell me that Vegeta was holding back against Trunks. :dead:

Also if you flash back to the tournament.. We see Caba is able to fight Vegeta evenly in their base forms... How is that possible when Goku and Vegeta's base forms are suppose to be beyond ssj3 levels?:huh:

The only explanation for that is Cabba base form being stronger than average but I don't think Toei is smart enough to do that.

Ok peep how inconsistent this show is in a span of like 5 episodes:

We see base copy Vegeta toy with ssj3 Gotenks. Smacking him around and defeating him without transforming.
SSB copy Vegeta and SSB Goku fight evenly.
Goku transforms to test Trunks strength.. Trunks is only able to go ssj2. SSJ3 Goku knocks Trunks out with one blow.
2 episodes later Vegeta transforms into SSB.. Trunks is able to follow Vegeta's movements and dodge a strike and take several hits before being knocked out.
:snoop:
He was training him like he does Lil trunks if u could get a hit game, you really think vegeta was going all out, the purpose was it belittle and push trunks...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm probably the biggest DBZ fan on this board (:usure:don't try me), but I think they should let it go. Adding extra stories diminishes the brand I feel like.

I'll give Super a try tho

They did let it go. Reviving it diminishes the brand, but killing it for damn near 20 years didn't? :dahell:

There's kids out there that's probably never even been exposed to DBZ, which is impossible if you're a 90's baby

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
They did let it go. Reviving it diminishes the brand, but killing it for damn near 20 years didn't? :dahell:

There's kids out there that's probably never even been exposed to DBZ, which is impossible if you're a 90's baby

I'm saying they should just air the original series (which is classic) as opposed to trying to rehash this into a modern anime (which will NOT be classic)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Black fought SS2 Goku at base form bruh he's clearly not a pushover and was getting stronger as the fight went on:dwillhuh:. Not to mention when he came he just said everyone's name and gave no fukks that Beerus was there. Dude started smiling when he saw Goku on some :troll:shyt

Watch that shyt again. He hoed up when he saw Beerus, and Goku was getting in his ass while just playing around.