Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
It had nothing to do with vegeta turning blue it had everything to do that as a saiyan you should always train and prepare for that time a stronger opponent appears.

Trunks looking all happy thinking he didn't needed to get any stronger because goku and vegetal were blue was what vegetal was angry about. Also even tho he now goes to SSJ 2 he still didn't get the memo from vegeta and cell that if you power up all muscles you loose speed.

He is one step away from SSJ 3, like he was one step away from SSJ 2 when he was fighting cell on roids. Seeing future trunks go SSJ 3 even tho we know that transformation would be dope. But we all know that transformation would do nothing to black in the end so we might get something higher who knows:yeshrug:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Na I think that transformation will be unique to Black only. Rose will probably be Black's SS or SSB.

Yea I feel you on that....but knowing Goku...son probly will think that it is something that he can achieve...I honestly think that they'll have to fuse to beat black...:patrice:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:dead:

tumblr_obir37CgZf1qc9dlro1_400.gif

CpQJm89UMAANVSW.jpg

:russ: :mjlol::lolbron:

Beerus is already a GOAT CHARACTER in Dragon Ball History. He is the perfect combo of the original DB and Z. Anyways, very informative episode. Watching it seemed like nothing was happening but so much was happening. Zamasu being Black is damn near 90% at this point. It's cool seeing him crowned a Kaioshin. Someone in this thread mentioned that maybe Zamasu is poising the tea, well I'm kinda with that theory slightly. Obviously something happens where Zamusa will take the timering and decide to perform his own Karma Justice on Trunks. Using Goku's old body would make perfect sense as Trunks messed up the timeline by saving Goku. It's the perfect Karma.

Also them jumping 1,000 years into the future proves my Jumping Timelines talk from my last post. This means at some point Zamusa is going to take those rings and do what he wants with them. LOL @ Trunks Timeline Paradox creating one of the rings. I like explaintion about the rings and how they are created through ripples in timelines. Dope. My mans eariler in the thread was right about Vegeta. He clearly wanted to show off, LOL. I also like Trunks showing off too and the headbutt was halirious. With that said Trunks lost some points when he was happy Vegeta and Goku were so powerful. I didn't take that as he didn't want to fight, I took it as he was relieved that they will most likely win if Goku and Vegeta comes back.

I LOVED VEGETA checking him. He can't think like that. I now hope Vegeta and Goku FORCE Trunks to beat Black. I wanted Vegeta to get the "W" but Trunks is getting a little complacint. I loved the Mental Trainning Trunks was doing, that was dope as well. I loved the throwback to Cell Sega with Trunks. Also loved the flashback of Trunks and Vegeta trainning. But I laughed out LOUD with Beerus and the Omini King. Like that part was just too funny. I can't wait to see what he can do because I know that little cute alien form is probably his base form. He probably turns into some huge monster, LOL.

Overall dope episode and more great writing and storytelling. I honestly have liked every single episode of this arc. I'm so happy they are dragging it out. Trunks hasn't been in the future in 7 episodes. Sadly guys as people have mentioned, they are doing another BREAK WEEK because of the Olympics. Can't wait to see what the Omini King has to ask Goku because Beerus and Whis are clearly shook by it. Also Goku Black has a new form as someone posted. Jump Magazine has spoiled it. Lil Kim Eat Your heart out, lol: Oh and Spuds is definitely vendicated with all the "Power Level" debates. It is all over the place but I agree with someone who said once the scouters were out that changed things and it did. But Spuds a lot of this is being done because of Nostlagia clearly and selling video games of course with "Heroes" and "Xenoverse". That's why we getting all the power ups and colors in the rainbow, lol. .

CpbpXKIUMAAawlh.jpg

Super Dark Saiyan God Pink?

:yeshrug:

latest

CpN2sFmWEAAwO8m.jpg

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
yellow hair ssj
blue hair ssj
pink hair ssj
red hair ssj

....next white hair ssj
I feel what yall saying lol but i think black's transformation would've been different all along. AT fukked up the God transformation no way frezia should've been able to outmatch goku nor kill vegeta as of matter fact they should have the god ki period. I still think they should retcon the transformation

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel you on the color but it might have been different all along. Future Goku only achieved super sayain so Zamasu has to integrate his power into he probably ended up figuring out how to access it
Its not just, its like "where does it end" every time you turn around there's a new transformation stronger than the last.

I was cool with 1-4, now we got about 8 or 9 different ones :snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not just, its like "where does it end" every time you turn around there's a new transformation stronger than the last.

I was cool with 1-4, now we got about 8 or 9 different ones :snoop:

there is no canon ssj4

there will be a ssj white in the end of super as well.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A pink fukkin Super Saiyan :snoop:

:francis:

Now you see why a majority of the entire thread now agree that SSJ4 was actually a GOAT-Like Design and was extremely creative. Changing hair colors isn't creative. Trunks and Vegeta growing huge muscles and their hair extra spikey, SSJ3 with the majestic long hair. That's creativity. Atleast the GT Designers are trying something different. This Hair Color thing is getting ridiclous. I like Black with that neon black/Purple Energy outline over him better. First they had Goku and Vegeta looking like Lil Kim, now they got Black out here looking like Killa Cam in the Fur, lol. But let's hold off judgement until we see how it looks animated but from first impression, LOL. Again I blame the video games mostly for this.

20090807_camron_250x375.jpg

dragon-ball-super-050-09-goku-black-powerup.jpg

Look I know he's going to power up even more but I was fine with this. But be honest, we all wanted Black to turn some form of Super Saiyan especially with Goku's body. We haven't had a Dark Saiyan since Raditz as far as the television series and Broly and Turles in the films.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:francis:

Now you see why a majority of the entire thread now agree that SSJ4 was actually a GOAT-Like Design and was extremely creative. Changing hair colors isn't creative. Trunks and Vegeta growing huge muscles and their hair extra spikey, SSJ3 with the majestic long hair. That's creativity. Atleast the GT Designers are trying something different. This Hair Color thing is getting ridiclous. I like Black with that neon black/Purple Energy outline over him better. First they had Goku and Vegeta looking like Lil Kim, now they got Black out here looking like Killa Cam in the Fur, lol. But let's hold off judgement until we see how it looks animated but from first impression, LOL. Again I blame the video games mostly for this.

20090807_camron_250x375.jpg

dragon-ball-super-050-09-goku-black-powerup.jpg

Look I know he's going to power up even more but I was fine with this. But be honest, we all wanted Black to turn some form of Super Saiyan especially with Goku's body. We haven't had a Dark Saiyan since Raditz as far as the television series and Broly and Turles in the films.
Yeah, but he's not a Saiyan