Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The whole point of Vegeta going Ssb was cause Trunks thought he couldn't go ssj3 so Vegeta hit him with the :ufdup:

He obviously could have 1 shot him, but what would be the point.

I think the writers did a bad job at not explaining exactly what blue is and how it was achieved, my biggest gripe so far.
they messed the whole god thing up. Honestly gohan is the super sayian god. He got the powers from a kai that's how goku n vegeta should have gotten it also or the mastery of great ape should have been involved

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Dragonball Z time shyt always confuses the hell out of me. How is what is happening in the present affect Future Trunks timeline if he has had a different life ever since Cell??

Didn't the timeline branch into like 4 or 5 other timelines?
I think black goku showing up is a result of trunks traveling back meaning trunks always went back if black showed up. DBZ doesn't follow the regular time travel.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Bahaha! I see this timeline saga got everyone trippin:russ: We should all just embrace the fcukery that is about to unfold!:blessed:

Daps
they messed the whole god thing up. Honestly gohan is the super sayian god. He got the powers from a kai that's how goku n vegeta should have gotten it also or the mastery of great ape should have been involved

Gohan ain't a god. They didn't give him God abilities, they simply unlocked his potential, if anything, we could say Gohan peaked. I still think he plays an important role down the line.

Yall hate how they doing Gohan in super but honestly there's no need for him to get strong with Goku and Vegeta around, let that man be with his family :mjcry:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Gohan ain't a god. They didn't give him God abilities, they simply unlocked his potential, if anything, we could say Gohan peaked. I still think he plays an important role down the line.

Yall hate how they doing Gohan in super but honestly there's no need for him to get strong with Goku and Vegeta around, let that man be with his family :mjcry:
I know he isn't but it makes a lot more sense for him to be that strong without being a super sayian. The kais and great ape forms should play a part in obtaining that power

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I know he isn't but it makes a lot more sense for him to be that strong without being a super sayian. The kais and great ape forms should play a part in obtaining that power

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
:what::what::what: WHAT???!!

You know black had to have some type of transformation... I saw something coming... so now Goku and Vegeta will have another form that they have to strive to get to.. The form is pink but you know they cant call it SS Pink...so Rose it is..

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You know black had to have some type of transformation... I saw something coming... so now Goku and Vegeta will have another form that they have to strive to get to.. The form is pink but you know they cant call it SS Pink...so Rose it is..

Na I think that transformation will be unique to Black only. Rose will probably be Black's SS or SSB.