Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:patrice: it can't be him though. none of the shyt they are doing right now happened in trunks future.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I can't get over how poorly directed and inconsistent this show is. :snoop:

2 episodes ago SSJ3 Goku toyed with SSJ2 Trunks, finishing him in one hit. Fast forward to this episode and Trunks is able to take several blows from a SSB Vegeta. :pachaha:

You can't make this shyt up.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I can't get over how poorly directed and inconsistent this show is. :snoop:

2 episodes ago SSJ3 Goku toyed with SSJ2 Trunks, finishing him in one hit. Fast forward to this episode and Trunks is able to take several blows from a SSB Vegeta. :pachaha:

You can't make this shyt up.

I don't think you understand how this shyt works. Vegeta is just showcasing his power to him. If he wanted to he probably could kill Trunks in one blow.

Dudes complain about the writing but can't even comprehend the basics of storytelling.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't think you understand how this shyt works. Vegeta is just showcasing his power to him. If he wanted to he probably could kill Trunks in one blow.

Dudes complain about the writing but can't even comprehend the basics of storytelling.
Yea but Goku is gunna hold back way more that Vegeta would against Trunks.
So a SSJ3 Goku who holds back more than Vegeta has the ability to take Trunks out in one blow, but he can hang in there with an SSB Vegeta?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So a SSJ3 Goku who holds back more than Vegeta has the ability to take Trunks out in one blow, but he can hang in there with an SSB Vegeta?
You can't be this stupid.

The writing is there. Trunks seemed content to let Goku and Vegeta solve his problems for him. But Vegeta saw the writing on the wall, this nikka was gonna keep coming back and crying for help if he doesn't get stronger. It's clear he expects Trunks to become SSB. So Vegeta showed him his potential.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

You're not understanding that Vegeta could also take Trunks out with one blow if he wanted. The concept of holding back has already been explained and showcased in Dragonball like thousands of times. Vegeta was basically just showing off and trying to get Trunks into it

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

You beat me to it. The amount of people here that cape for this bad writing is astounding. This show consistently makes silly mistakes like this every week. The fact that they made Goku and Vegata power up to face someone on Trunks level is a thread in itself.

Like I said before, I understand what they are trying to do, but they are doing it wrong and it's coming off as sloppy writing and direction.

You're an idiot.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You can't be this stupid.

The writing is there. Trunks seemed content to let Goku and Vegeta solve his problems for him. But Vegeta saw the writing on the wall, this nikka was gonna keep coming back and crying for help if he doesn't get stronger. It's clear he expects Trunks to become SSB. So Vegeta showed him his potential.

What the hell are you talking about? How does this change the fact that Trunks was able to take several blows from SSB Vegeta when 2 episodes ago SSJ3 Goku one shotted him? How do you explain this other than bad writing? And nobody holds back their power more than Goku so miss me with any of that BS.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
What the hell are you talking about? How does this change the fact that Trunks was able to take several blows from SSB Vegeta when 2 episodes ago SSJ3 Goku one shotted him? How do you explain this other than bad writing? And nobody holds back their power more than Goku so miss me with any of that BS.
He was pulling his punches. :dahell:

There are other fights to be outraged about, this is not it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You're not understanding that Vegeta could also take Trunks out with one blow if he wanted. The concept of holding back has already been explained and showcased in Dragonball like thousands of times. Vegeta was basically just showing off and trying to get Trunks into it

Stop pulling shyt out of your ass. I don't care what you think that scene was trying to showcase.. The fact is, Trunks was able to take several blows and even dodge one of SSB Vegeta's hits. 2 or 3 episodes, SSJ3 Goku was able to one shot him. This makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't play to anything except DBS' inconsistency.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He was pulling his punches. :dahell:

There are other fights to be outraged about, this is not it.

You guys sound retarded. Listen, stop trying to tell me what you guys thought Vegeta was doing there and only focus on what was displayed during that scene. Thank you.